Nearly 40, looking to lose 50

Options
jot42
jot42 Posts: 6 Member
Hello,
I've lost weight before, but I'm looking to make this one stick. I've always been a curvy girl, but now the curves are bigger than I'd like :)

I can handle the diet changes, but I love food and I tend to overindulge when I'm not consciously eating. Where I really struggle is exercise. I've never been overly active, and I find it hard to like activity, but I know it'll be important to solve this for long term health and success.

I'm looking to build a support network here to help keep me on track. I'm hoping to bring on the 40s with a healthy start.

Replies

• Raylea00
    Raylea00 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi! I understand exactly how you feel. I eat consciously and unconsciously. I am trying to develop a healthy relationship with food, and it is a struggle as I am very much a taste person. I would love to help support you in your journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    Hi, 49 I lost 50 and am on my last 12-15. Exercise as well as eating right is the key. Once you start with exercise. ..small steps...you'll build not only confidence but your energy levels will increase. Feel free to add. Good luck with your journey.