What is your average calorie burn daily?

Options
Just_Scott
Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
Anybody averaging more then 1,500. If so what level of fitness are you and what are you doing to burn the calories.

Replies

• MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    About 2,900 calories. I work standing all day and I lift heavy when I train
    I'm also 6' 2" and weight 187lb's :o
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    2700.. I run a daycare which is busy but also workout and/or walk daily....33yrs, 5'8 152lbs, medium frame.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    About 2700 calories. I'm currently doing Insanity 6 days a week.
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You guys burn that much per workout?! Jeebus.
  • MarioLozano16
    Options
    That's how you build muscle haha
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'm nowhere near that much. I'm at a measly 200-300 per workout...
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    2500-2800 during weekdays, 2200 on weekends. i work monday through friday at a daycare and mon-thurs i run a pe circuit for 5-10 years... its about 15 min of jumping jacks, squats, crunches... that kind of thing. i weigh 172 @ 5' 7".
  • MarioLozano16
    Options
    I don't see how people can calculate how much calories they burn working out
  • iheartmy1dog
    iheartmy1dog Posts: 207
    Options
    I'm about 1500 daily on average... Normally 90mins on the elliptical everyday(sometimes I change it up and run instead) and 2hrs kayaking or SUP
  • GlassCutter7
    GlassCutter7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

When you log in your exercise it calculates it, but I use a stationary bike that tracks it as well, and the treadmill does too.

I burn between 1200-1500 per day.
  • chunks29
    chunks29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Haha..!!! That's exactly what I said... Damn how can I do that..?
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for the others, but I read the question as total daily burn, including being alive points. My calories are 2000 TDEE and an additional 700 to 1200 from exercise.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. Keep going toward those goals. Appreciate the input.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    im about 1500 - 2000 depending on if I add a strength workout or not.
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    2700 on avarage. i eat 2300 per day, 2500 when i exercize.
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options

heart rate monitor, best thing you'll ever buy
  • LauraF8
    LauraF8 Posts: 3
    Options
    Well if the my fitness pal mobile program is correct I burn about 615 when I swim continuously for an hour. It is about the only exercise I can do, due to health conditions, so I try to get there every day depending on whether and (life). They have everything imaginable on the program, I guess I burn more that that if I were to add house cleaning etc.
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    2700 on avarage. i eat 2300 per day, 2500 when i exercize.

Did you also eat this many and burn this many as you lost your weight? I see you lost 69 lbs and just curious if these were your intakes for that as well.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Some days it's zero. If I am very energetic, I can get up to 2500. I get that just by doing some Youtube videos and walking for 3 - 4 hours with intermittent jogging.
  • angelapolite72
    angelapolite72 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I wear the Fitbit One, I burn average 2400 on a non workout day and average 3100 on a workout day. I do a hour of cardio 3-4 days a week. I must be blessed or something to still burn so much, since I have an office job and sit all day, but I try to get up walk around every few mintues.