Biggest Loser Competition - 2 spots open!!!

Options
Our Biggest Loser Competition has been running since October of 2012, and we just started our 4th season!!! We are looking for 2 (possibly 3) more people who are dedicated and willing to be active participants.

A little bit about us:

Our competition runs for 8 weeks (we've already begun, we have a little over 6 weeks left).

We have 5 teams, each led by an "alumni" (someone who was a dedicated member the group for at least one previous season)

Our weigh ins are every Monday, and results are posted on Tuesdays. The Biggest Loser is chosen by percentage lost, but we also acknowledge highest LBS lost, challenge points winners, and MVPs for optional challenges.

Requirements/expectations:

*Active participation in the team message boards (the whole point is supporting one another). We ask that you check in to your team thread at least 2-3x a week.

*Weigh in on time each week (late weigh ins or "no shows" are subject to removal from group, depending on circumstance)

*A desire to improve yourself mentally and physically!!!

Again, we only have 2 (possibly 3) spots open right now, so if you are not sure you're ready for the commitment, please let us give those spots to those who are.

Thank you!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Momzie46
    Momzie46 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! Is there a minimum number of pounds one needs to lose for this competition?

Thanks!
    Stephanie
  • TaraJx4
    TaraJx4 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Are there any challenges, or anything specific that needs to be done? Do I take a pic of the scale when I weigh?

This is something I'd be interested in. I have a lot to lose and really need motivation
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is there a minimum number of pounds one needs to lose for this competition?

Thanks!
    Stephanie

ditto

I only have 10-15 to go
  • rCatheriner
    rCatheriner Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! Does it make a difference if I'm starting later?
  • deemommiii
    deemommiii Posts: 12
    Options
    Interested. What's the start date?
  • GoinToKickThis
    GoinToKickThis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :smile: Very interested..
  • Renibee
    Renibee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, can I still be counted in? Now found the post.
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Okay we definitely have filled up the 2 spots. For the rest of you, I definitely don't want to turn you away. Let me brainstorm and talk to my leaders and see if we can get yall in. I'll send you messages to let you know.

Group is definitely closed as of this post!
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    **Okay I am going to make my team a little bigger to open more spots. I am waiting on some responses, but if everyone says yes, I still have 3 spots available at this point. Let me know if anyone else is interested and I'll send more info!
  • mommabefit
    Options
    I know this was posted a few days ago, however if a spot does become available I am WAY more than interested.
    And, I definitely believe I'll be a valuable asset to the team.
    Thank you.
  • dvdadie
    dvdadie Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am interested if you still have room.. thanks.
  • nighthawke
    nighthawke Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm interested also if you still have room
  • ambernicoleperez
    ambernicoleperez Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Also interested if you have room but understand if you are way over =)
  • ambernicoleperez
    ambernicoleperez Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am very interested also but no worries I understand if your full! =)
  • Hollabauler
    Hollabauler Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I want in!!!!
  • csearcher34
    Options
    If any room opens up I would love to be a part of this group!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I am ready for a new challenge is any spots open. Thanks :)
  • juliamichelle74
    juliamichelle74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If you have any more spots open I would like to participate! I was doing so well until about a month ago then fell off the wagon and am having a VERY HARD time getting back on. Maybe this is the kick I need.