GF & Organic Online Shopping

Options
I want to buy more organic & gluten free, but the problem is a lot of the stores around where I live don't see a ton of organic & gluten free stuff. So I'm wondering if anybody shops online for these types of goodies?

If so, could you give me some sites & stuff? I'm looking for decent pricing and not to high on shipping.

Thanks x

Replies

• ToryCarr
    ToryCarr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Try iherb.com or amazon.
  • kablooeee2u
    Options
    vitacost.com. they have a referral for new customers as well. for example, i had someone send me a referral and i got 10.00 off my order and they got 10.00 off their next order. usually, if your order is over 50.00, your shipping is free. of the products they sell, people give their opinion of them, so it gives you an idea of what to get...

i just edited my post, because i saw that two people recommend iherb. they might be cheaper for the products you are looking for; however, for what i purchase at vitacost, iherb is more expensive.
  • SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I recommend iherb! There's a code on their facebook fanpage for $10 off a purchase of $40 or more or $5 off anything less than that. I just ordered some peanut flour from there (: