In need of some support!

Options
I''ve been back in the fitness game for about a month and i've been very successful so far. I am in need of some friends and support on this site because I am going out of town for 2 weeks and will be away from my fitness pal and my friends and family and i don't want to get off track. I also will have no access to a gym for those two weeks :(

I need motivation to keep going, and I can also give lots of support and motivation back.

Feel free to just go ahead and add me :)

Thanks

36258713.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Added! Stay strong while you are away!
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. Good luck with your journey to a healthy lifestyle and stay strong while out of town.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    sent a request :)
  • katertater22
    Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from! I went on vacation about three weeks ago, and I was so nervous that I was going to lose track of the progress I have made. But I stayed strong and ate healthy as much as possible, but I was able to splurge every day!! A little exercise from ab, leg, and arm work outs on youtube go a long way. I am here for you and anything you need to talk about!
  • JoseLAP1995
    Options
    Added!!

47375097.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • bopstedal
    bopstedal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Try to take a walk around the block / neighborhood. If you're visiting someone, it would be a nice time to visit and still get some exercise in. Good luck!
  • caffreycasiano
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! :)
  • becajb
    becajb Posts: 50
    Options
    adding you. Just make every decision a good decision. Ie think about your food and get in as much incidental exercise as possible.