Did you celebrate for losing 100+ lbs?

Options
impudentputz
impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
My 100th pound mark is coming up shortly, just curious if anyone rewarded themselves for losing all that weight? Or did you just treat it like any other number lost? If you did reward yourself, what did you do?

Replies

• misti3176
    misti3176 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey, so I'm no where near that milestone, but I say definitely celebrate with something special! Maybe an overnight trip? Or something you've always wanted to do but felt you couldn't because of your weight?
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hmm, overnight trip could be fun. Not sure what I would do that I couldn't before. Too many options. I was originally just thinking of cheating on my diet and grabbing a celebratory slice of cheese cake or something. But something big sounds like fun too :)
  • misti3176
    misti3176 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hmm, overnight trip could be fun. Not sure what I would do that I couldn't before. Too many options. I was originally just thinking of cheating on my diet and grabbing a celebratory slice of cheese cake or something. But something big sounds like fun too :)

Do you like to ride roller coasters? That's something I definitely wouldn't do now, but would once I've lost 100lbs.

I think you deserve something big! Maybe an iPad or something if you don't have one already.