Someone tell me to get my A** in gear today!!

Options
I'm in serious need of some motivation today. I began last night planning a binge for today, and although I've managed to stay in control of myself, I now have absolutely no desire to exercise. I know I will feel better after I do it. I just need someone to hold me accountable and/or just make me feel guilty enough so I get off my butt!!

Thanks all :)

Replies

• mommy_03
    mommy_03 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    its Monday, its a new day, a new week, a new start!!! so sitting home today is not an option!!! do you know how many people would love to work out today but instead are confined to a hospital bed and might never smell the morning air again?! so get out there and enjoy the day god made:)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Uhh get your *kitten* in gear today!! ;)
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    do it do it do it!

Get off your Azz, pull on your workout clothing, shoes, and go go go!
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Move it TO LOSE IT!!! :laugh:
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Do it for your daughter!
  • louloubi
    louloubi Posts: 6
    Options
    Discipline
    Sacrifices
    RESULTS
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You already KNOW for a fact that you're gonna feel better when you're done, so just do it! Personally, as soon as I start I'm already in a better mood. By the time I'm done, I'm feeling pretty darn good for hours afterwards.

I get that it's sometimes hard to get started - like me working on laundry right now after putting it off for hours, LOL - but getting started is the hardest part. The rest is easy. :drinker:
  • alyngard
    alyngard Posts: 103
    Options
    Thanks guys!! You rock.

Getting on workout clothes now!!!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Just think how great you'll feel when your done.GO GO GO'!!!!'