thyroid and weight loss without EXERCISE!!

Options
Rai007
Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
i am 24 and hypothyroid. i am on thyroxine. i would really appreciate people tell me if they had thyroid and they lost weight without exercise. my levels are fine. i just want to lose weight without exercise. as i hate it. pls inspire me without exercise.

Replies

• shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I have hypothyroidism since birth and have been in wheelchair since age 35. so I can't do much physically but have managed to lose most of the weight I put on.

I was always around 9st 7 when I was young and fit then went up to 16st in 2002. I lost weight very slowly over a few years and got to about 12st 7 when I joined here.

I lost quite a lot initially by going gluten free and very strict salad, veg fish or chicken. I allowed gluten free bread a couple of times a week and potatoes or gluten free pasta a couple of times a week. I did get down to 9st 3 but put a few pounds back on.

Wii fit is a fun way to exercise and I do that from sitting down.. wii tennis etc and boxing makes exercise more fun, wii sports resort or the dancing ones if you like dancing or into going clubbing etc.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing:smile:
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    i am 24 and hypothyroid. i am on thyroxine. i would really appreciate people tell me if they had thyroid and they lost weight without exercise. my levels are fine. i just want to lose weight without exercise. as i hate it. pls inspire me without exercise.

I hate exercise too... but I did not want to remain unhealthy & fat...so instead of sucking up twinkies, I suck up oxygen & lift heavy things & run around lakes and ride my bike and swim.... and I complained through every bit of it, still do... but no longer do I look like a harpooned whale...

the choice is yours...