An oldie but a newbie!

Options
Hi All!! I am looking to add some friends on here that really enjoy supporting one another and keeping the weight loss/exercise plan exciting and fresh! I truly believe that the interaction makes "the process" easier and that a support system is a strong defense! Please send me a request and I will be sure to add you! I have been off and on the band wagon for quite some time now ...Using myfitnesspal for a few years ...Gonna have that stick-tuitiveness this time!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Jessica

Replies

• debyoung62
    debyoung62 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi I would love to be friends on my fitnesspal. I just started again and would love to have a friend to share this journey with.
    Debbie
  • Passionateone81
    Passionateone81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Deb! That's great! Thanks for the add. What are your goals?
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Adding friends is a good way to keep motivated. Sent friend request.
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP this is the best website for motivatiion, feel free to add me as a friend:smile:
  • debyoung62
    debyoung62 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! my goals are to loose about 25lbs and get healthy! last August I nearly had a stroke! went to ER and found out my vision problems were not my migraines it was TIA's. Did not leave the ER for 6 days ended up having surgery on my carotid artery. I was a mess, learned I better get healthy. So here I am.
  • Passionateone81
    Options
    Well my goodness Deb that sounds like a lot to handle!! You will do this!!
  • Passionateone81
    Options
    I agree - thanks for the request!!!
  • racejunkie1
    Options
    Hey girlie..open you account so that others can view.. I can help make suggestions for you re your diet and exercise ..you have to change your settings.
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Welcome back friend request sent.
  • Passionateone81
    Options
    Will change my settings ASAP! - I had changed them before...but I am ready to commit now! Thanks!

And thanks for the add fluffyrn!
  • Hzrdus
    Hzrdus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request! We can all use the support