Insanity Fit Test Day 1 to Day 15

I think i posted in the wrong spot first.

So i didn't think that i would improve any, but I am happy with my results.

Those that have done this, is this a normal improvement?

Switch Kicks - 38 to 41
Power Jacks - 33 to 36
Power Knees - 50 to 60
Power Jumps - 14 to 25
Globe Jumps - 6 to 10
Suicide Jumps - 6 to 8
Push-up Jacks - 10 to 14
Low Plank Oblique - 17 to 30

Replies

• Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    These are great results for 15 days!!!
    You killed on those power jumps! (I must say those are my nemesis) & those low plank obliques!

Wonderful progress so far.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    I think i posted in the wrong spot first.

So i didn't think that i would improve any, but I am happy with my results.

Those that have done this, is this a normal improvement?

Switch Kicks - 38 to 41
    Power Jacks - 33 to 36
    Power Knees - 50 to 60
    Power Jumps - 14 to 25
    Globe Jumps - 6 to 10
    Suicide Jumps - 6 to 8
    Push-up Jacks - 10 to 14
    Low Plank Oblique - 17 to 30

You improved in EVERY catergory. Congrats! Yes this is good. Not everyone can do 453534534653465 cheating exercises like Tanya ;-)
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    You've improved a lot in 2 weeks already that is awesome! Don't forget, each globe jump is REALLY 4 extra jumps so an additional 4 is a huge improvement!

Way to go, keep up the excellent work :D
  • Ellenorm
    Ellenorm Posts: 10 Member
    Its normal, and well done! dont forget, an improvement is still an improvement no matter how small, just think, by the end of it all those little improvements will add up. Plus i bet you weren't panting as hard compared to the first ft test? (i know i wasn't!) sick it out! you'll see results
  • KristyAnn81
    KristyAnn81 Posts: 128 Member
    this is fantastic! It's only your second fit test and you will notice a huge improvement by the time you reach the end. I finished Insanity last month, just keep at it!
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member

You improved in EVERY catergory. Congrats! Yes this is good. Not everyone can do 453534534653465 cheating exercises like Tanya ;-)

I call her the "teacher's pet" of Insanity.
  • jensamin
    jensamin Posts: 1 Member
    Nice job! You're going to start shredding through weight the next couple of weeks! Keep it up!
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    thanks everyone, I still sweated my butt off, but i didn't feel like i was going to collapse between each exercise so that was my biggest thrill. I still haven't lost any weight, but i think that has to do with my diet. I am not very good at saying no to food. Again thank you, i really needed some encouraging words.