New and ready to lose!

rtk2440
rtk2440 Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,
I am new to this site and wanted to say Hi! I am a 31year old female who has at least 50lbs to lose. I hope I can do it with everyone's help. Thanks!
Kelly

Replies

• Welcome to MFP Kelly! Congrats on taking your first step to better health! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need some extra support and motivation! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Kim
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Welcome, Im new here too. Finding it easy enough to follow. Its amazing to see how many calories are in food that you dont think twice about eating. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Hi there! I am new too! Todays my first day. I am looking forward to using the motivation and the tools that are provided here along with the help and support!!

Tara :)
  • ehwilson30
    ehwilson30 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi Kelly! Welcome to MFP, you'll find that there are some great people on here willing to offer all the support you need. Feel free to add me as a friend! Wishing you all the best!
This discussion has been closed.