• softballislife7
    softballislife7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG THEY ARE MY FAVORITE
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    9 out of 10 prefer..................

LOL i'm the 10th person. I didn't like the chewy, dense consistency. They remind me of Detour bars, ugh. I bought two at Vitamin Shoppe to try them out, and I still have the other one to finish (I bought them 2 weeks ago and the 2nd one is still sitting there on my desk ha) :laugh:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    My drawers at work and cabinets at home are stocked with them. I buy them in bulk so that I can get a discount.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    They're wonderful things. Only problem is how obscenely expensive they are here in the UK. It's $24.99 for a box of 12 on Amazon US, on Amazon UK it's £31.49 for the same box ($48.30).
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    They're delicious! Like many others have said, you just have to choose them wisely when it comes to your budget. Buying in bulk might be your best option... there are PLENTY of recipes to make with them online too so you don't just have to eat them the old plain Jane way.
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love them. They keep me full for a long time and the chocolate brownie is my favorite. If you heat it in the microwave for about 6-8 seconds on each side it tastes like a warm brownie out of the oven.

If you send Quest a message on their site saying that you want to try them, they may send you two free ones. They did that for me a while ago. I am not sure if that was a short promotion or not.
  • Hollypop725
    Options
    I LOVE Quest Bars. They BY FAR have the best nutritional stats of any protein bar that I've seen and they taste awesome. If you want to try a few different flavors without committing to a whole box, you can go on Bodybuilding.com and order them individually for a couple dollars each. I believe that GNC carries them also, so if you have a membership there they can be a little less pricey as well. But overall, I would highly recommend these!
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    ...oh and fyi they were $2.49/each at the Vitamin Shoppe here in Houston. They had maybe 3-5 different kinds
  • vickihmd
    vickihmd Posts: 2
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. Since WLS they give me the added protein I need some days. I buy them at GNC and they are usually buy 2 get 1 free, so that helps with the cost. I was also told that they will do buy 2 boxes and get one free which makes the cost per bar under like $1.75 I think, not too bad considering how awesome they are in my opinion.
  • ChelseaAClanton89
    ChelseaAClanton89 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love quest bars. I eat one everyday and they're the only bar that actually keeps me full. Highly recommend all of the flavors, especially the cookie dough which is my personal fav!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Try GNC if one is near. They have all the favors and are usually 2 for 3 or 3 for 4. And with their Gold Card Membership, it helps pull the price down.
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I love these, but here is a hint... always heat them in the microwave for 12-15 seconds. Then they are like a warm cookie!! Especially if they are hard, they are too much to eat that way, and the heating takes away that problem! LOVE them! Chocolate brownie and Banana Nut are my absolute favs!!
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    They're wonderful things. Only problem is how obscenely expensive they are here in the UK. It's $24.99 for a box of 12 on Amazon US, on Amazon UK it's £31.49 for the same box ($48.30).

http://www.predatornutrition.com/en/quest-bar-12-bars/ you're welcome ;)
  • rmaxwell142
    Options
    Quest bars are probably the best protein bars out there! I like them because they don't upset my stomach and they don't have a huge list of strange ingredients. They are also low in sugar and high in protein, a great combination you don't see very often. Most other protein bars have a large amount of protein but a large amount of sugar too. They taste amazing too!

The only drawback is that they are expensive. My gym sells them but at exorbitant prices. It's better if you get them online at cheaper sites like bodybuilding.com. If you order from luckyvitamin.com you can buy individual Quest bars in order to try different flavors before you commit to buying a whole box.
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    9 out of 10 prefer..................

LOL i'm the 10th person. I didn't like the chewy, dense consistency. They remind me of Detour bars, ugh. I bought two at Vitamin Shoppe to try them out, and I still have the other one to finish (I bought them 2 weeks ago and the 2nd one is still sitting there on my desk ha) :laugh:
    [/quote

I could take that lonely bar off your hands for ya. Just ship it on my way. I don't even care what flavor it is. LOL #eatsallthequestbars
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow, I don't feel so bad for the price I pay either. I get the for around $1.90 each. They are almost always 25% off at my store. They carry several boxes of all the flavors too.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    My drawers at work and cabinets at home are stocked with them. I buy them in bulk so that I can get a discount.

same here. I currently have 12 boxes lol I'm an addict :love:
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options

http://www.predatornutrition.com/en/quest-bar-12-bars/ you're welcome ;)

Thanks! I shall get some in.
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Love quest bars. I heat them up for a few seconds and this makes them so much better!!!!
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    love them. a friend of mine just went to work for them; boy would I love some free samples out of that!

I don't have them every day, but they're perfect to throw in my purse when I know I won't have time to get a nutritious low-calorie lunch. also my backpack for hikes and sometimes just to have a high-protein meal when I don't feel like fussing.

That said, I think a lot of their flavors aren't very good. basically, when they try something with fruit, it always tastes completely off and artificial to me. so no banana but muffin, strawberry cheesecake, white choco raspberry or the like.

The coconut cashew is excellent and a different flavor from what most bars have. The chocolate brownie, warmed in a microwave for 10 seconds, is really like a dessert brownie just out of the oven, great with a cup of coffee. I also like chocolate peanut butter. The peanut butter jelly really does taste like a pbj that kind of got smushed in a backpack for awhile, but for 210 calories, I'd rather just make a small, fresh pbj for myself.