Looking for friends to lose last 10 pounds

Options
Hi everyone. I've been using MFP for a while now on and off but have never really interacted with anyone till now :-)

The last month or so my weight has hardly shifted and I need to step up my efforst to lose the last 10 pounds (have been eating way too much chiocolate lately so that's half the problem right there!!!).... anyone want to join me or be my friend (don't think I have any friends on here LOL...).

I bought this really cute jumpsuit in a size 10 that arrived today... it fits over bust/ legs/ bum but is tight and uncomfortable where the elasticated waist bit sits.... so that's my goal - fit into my jumpsuit.

Replies

• cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) I am trying to loose 5-10 more lbs depending where my body is happy. I need more friends on here too!
  • mehi
    mehi Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks I got your friend request :-)

I'm not too bothered about how much I lose - also just want to get to a place where I feel really happy and comfortable in my own skin... and going to try get there by lots of exercies and eating as healthy as possible so it's easier to maintain.
  • rmaxwell142
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also need to lose about 10 more pounds. My goal is to fit into a bikini. :)
  • RunningMama32
    RunningMama32 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request! I too am trying to lose 10 pounds :)
  • sabrinarizko
    Options
    hi, i'm also trying to lose around that, I'll add you!:)
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also need to lose about 10 more pounds. My goal is to fit into a bikini. :)

We're taking a family vacation to Cozumel at the end October...bikini is also my motivation! It fits but not as good as I would like!
  • Sionii
    Sionii Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im the same!! i've got 9 pounds to go!!! feel free to add me anyone!
  • missismonty
    missismonty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ive 10 pounds to loose - feel free to add! x
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last ten too! Add me~~~! :smile:
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm on my last 10ish!
  • gogo99999
    gogo99999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need to lost 10 also.
  • gogo99999
    gogo99999 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Is your dog a King Charles? I just got a puppy. She is 8 mo. now. Love her to bits.
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. I lost 17 last year, but gained back ten. Now I'm trying to get rid of it.
  • mehi
    mehi Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks everyone for replying. I suddenly have a lot more friends :-)