Bringing Sexy Back

Options
I lost my sexy and picked up all this weight when I lost my job. Now I've moved back to my home town of Indianapolis and got a fresh start. Now I'm giving this healthy lifestyle a fresh start. Decided to post on the message board to talk to others trying to do what I'm doing. :wink: I have nothing left to do but do it so here I go.

Replies

• mwpagano
    Options
    Welcome! Bring It!! and good luck!
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i want my sexy back too...
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Good News!!!!
    You are in control! You can do this!!!
    =)
  • dimplesgreen
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I'm excited about getting back in shape and feeling good. The message board it a big help, because none of my friends and family are on board with me.
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    Hello Dimplesgreen,

I made a move myself from one state to another. I am trying to lose the extra, extra, pounds as well. Hopefully we will be able to do this together. You are so right this message board does help. It lets you see that there are other people working towards some of the same goals. See you at the Slim Line!!!! :-)
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! The first start is to want to get healthy and you're already there. You'll be where you want to be in no time. Good Luck! Feel free to add me as a freind if you'd like. :)
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    You can do it! We all can do it! One day at a time. Good luck to us all on our journies.