fit bit or other device

Options
So, I was at my local Verizon with my mother and happened to start looking at the jawbone( I think that is what it was called). Then one of the workers showed me others. One she showed me was the Fitbit(?). A guy who works there had it on and said he liked it. Later she came up and told me that the one he was wearing links right up to MFP. Whom has what? Is this true? Which is better? This will most likely be my bday present to myself(in Sept so there is time to save up,lol)

Replies

• Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One. I love it. Tracks my steps, stairs, calories burned etc. My favorite part is the wireless updating to MFP.
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    fitbit and jawbone will both link to MFP. We use fitbit and like it a lot. Don't know much about jawbone.
  • Docpremie
    Docpremie Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    FitBit One, I LOVE it! The thing I didn't like about the bracelet device is there is no readout on the device. I like to look at my device throughout the day to see how I'm doing. The FitBit One also has a timer mode, which I use when I'm exercising. Even though they can link-up via bluetooth, I REALLY LIKE have the visual screen on the device.
  • mmouse90
    mmouse90 Posts: 83
    Options
    I have the Jawbone as I cannot have wireless where I work. Love it. You can track steps, calories, sleep and other activities you do like cardio, biking, kayaking, etc. It syncs with MFP as well as other apps like RunKeeper. Since I cannot see the steps and am forced to sync it in order to it I always take extra steps just to cover myself and I end up getting more that way. I also do have a FitBit scale which is awesome; it won't allow me to lie about my weight and syncs it automatically.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Love my FitBit One!