Hello :)

Options
Using this site to food journal (Not quite so concerned with calories)
My goal is to shed fat and gain muscle. Weight loss isn't my goal, but abs are.

Looking for like minded women who are on the same path to motivate and be motivated by.

Starting Jamie Eason's Livefit today, and after that: Ashley Conrad's Clutch!

Replies

• sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Well hello there!

i lost the pounds now i am looking to get toned! i am counting the calories but more as a guideline not so much as restriction guides . Add me!
  • MrsWillard13
    Options
    Yay. I counted calories yesterday (church potluck) and consumed 810 in one sitting!!! Damn brownies. Just gotta stick to clean eating. I've done it before, and I'll do it again.
  • liisepiise
    liisepiise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey!
    have you started Clutch CUt buy now? what do you think?
    I did it in July and after a couple of weeks break Im thinking of starting again...
  • flamie92
    flamie92 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello,
    How do I write my own message, I have only recently joined and would like some friends to help me on my way :)
  • Nycmaya
    Nycmaya Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Everyone. My name is maya I am 26 years old and a mother of 3 months old baby boy. I gave birth about 3 months ago i gained so much weight I am now 142lbs with a big belly :))) all the mothers out there should know what I mean by a big belly lol. I need all of your help to loose weight and go back to my pre pregnancy weight which was 115!!!! Any moms out there who has gone through losing their pregnancy weight please share with me!!!! By the way I am also breastfeeding!! Any one can help please add me and share your advice on how to start a good diet and exercise plan without any harm to my baby since I am breastfeeding.. Thank you !!! Looking forward to hear from all the moms out there .....
  • losingmyweigh
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm Kia! I'm 23 and am looking to lose over 100 lbs! I gained a lot of weight during a tough time in my life and I'm ready to fight back to get my health and have the body I've always wanted so I'm getting to work on it! Getting ready to challenge myself to see how much weight I can lose in 4 months! Any one else want to try it? :)