Deodorant and/or Antiperspirant for Sensitive Skin

Options
Any suggestions? I switched to a supposedly hypoallergenic, aluminum and fragrance-free deodorant, Thai Crystal Deodorant Stone, about a month ago (I say supposedly because some online reviewers say it actually DOES have aluminum in it).

It actually worked pretty well, but I’ve noticed my underarm is becoming irritated and think it’s best to switch it up. Any suggestions for a product you have tried?

Thanks for the input!
~Andrea

Replies

• Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    The crystal does have alum. You could try Tom's of Maine. My husband uses it and has good results.
  • palmerar
    palmerar Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Not sure about the aluminum content, but I use Dove deodorant. My skin is really sensitive to almost any lotions/ products to the point that I use baby body wash and lotion so I do not get a rash. Good Luck in your search!
  • wizzyocean
    wizzyocean Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sanex Zero%
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sanex Zero%
    me too, I have really sensitive skin!!
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to buy some Pit Putty for a while.. I've read on a few different places that it's one of the only non-toxic deodorant/antiperspirant that actually works and keeps you from being stinky! And I'm betting it won't irritate. Let me know what you end up trying and if it works well!
  • vinylscratch
    vinylscratch Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Deodomom! Seriously. It's the only one that works for me. Two ingredients, one of which is water, and safe enough to eat.. lasts forever too.. I am a HUGE fan!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    The crystal does have alum. You could try Tom's of Maine. My husband uses it and has good results.

I got a horrible rash from the female version.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Jason -- Vegan Tea Tree Deodorant