Need more cheeky, innapropriate people on my friends list!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Andimadx
    Andimadx Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hah, I'm the most inappropriate I know in my family and circle of friends
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    innapropriate? Story of my life... PLUS: also y'all know we Germans are the folks with the weirdest humor and the cheekiest moods...:bigsmile:
    Well at least I have them so no point not to friend me :flowerforyou:

At least I will post at totally inappropriate times for the average US-Logger
  • charlene1873
    charlene1873 Posts: 263
    Options
    sorry to throw the gauntlet in but we all know Scots and in particular Glaswegians are the cheekiest funniest people ever! and we can drink **** loads of whiskey :wink: that alone should merit an add :wink:
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    Does that include me?
  • Stevearoonie
    Stevearoonie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Always ready for a raucous, good time! Hope you can put up with this Yank.
  • alimarie53
    alimarie53 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Define cheeky? Butt cheeky? ....I'm here to make my butt cheekys look fabulous! I laugh a lot while I'm doing too! I actually just got caught doing squats in the bathroom at work. Not over the toilet to pee, in front of the mirror to watch my form! I'm always up for some laughs and I'm full of inappropriateness!
  • Emma_GetFit
    Options
    Does that include me?

Jase your the best of them all! ;-)
  • skeeds
    skeeds Posts: 33
    Options
    Do sarcastic people count?
  • sarahmaryjane
    sarahmaryjane Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same here - anyone cheeky, silly, witty, dirty, etc. - bring it on. ;)
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I was married to a northerner...... thank god that's over!!! if I put up with that for 12 years, surely im worthy of an add..... ;)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I just like people to be straight talking, funny, cheeky and like a good laugh about something naughty ;)

It will really help with my motivation hahaha

Not that I'm saying my current friends aren't but I would like more of this please....

One of my friends just sent me a link to this thread. I wonder why she would do that?

Is she saying that I fit this description? I'm offended horribly. Yeah. I never was good at getting offended.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I just like people to be straight talking, funny, cheeky and like a good laugh about something naughty ;)

It will really help with my motivation hahaha

Not that I'm saying my current friends aren't but I would like more of this please....

One of my friends just sent me a link to this thread. I wonder why she would do that?

Is she saying that I fit this description? I'm offended horribly. Yeah. I never was good at getting offended.
    who the eff gave you internet access?! you're supposed to be locked in my basement. bad snoflehk. you get teh spankings when I get home.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    I dunno about "cheeky" but I'm a pervert with a f*cked up sense of humor...
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I dunno about "cheeky" but I'm a pervert with a f*cked up sense of humor...
    mine