37 yr old mom of a 3yr old, looking for other older moms

Options
2»

Replies

• Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Im 40 and like you have two older boys which have left home and 14yrs later there comes Joshua a happy full on 8yr old ! Please feel free to add me for support and motivation, I've been on here for 4 weeks now and already seeing the results. A great site with great folk and some pretty good advice and info available welcome :) x
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am 36 years old and have a 2.5 year old son. I've lost 30 pounds but have another 30 to 35 more to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • Chelz2013
    Chelz2013 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm a couple years older with a 3 yr old and I completely understand needing and wanting more energy for the little ball of energy! Sending friend request!
  • downinaggieland98
    downinaggieland98 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Eeeeek! I'm also 37 and have a 3 year old....but I usually don't think of myself as an older mom. LOL

Whew! Same here... I'm 37 and I have a 2 year old and I'm not an older mom!! :)
  • CoozyRoo
    CoozyRoo Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 35 and have a 3yo son and an 11 mo old daughter. I started getting serious about weight loss and exercising when I hit 256lbs. You're right, they take so much energy and I just want to keep up at this point. I'm also trying out the c25k program. Feel free to add me. Thanks
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I will be 37 next month - I have 4 kids ages 11,9,3 and 10 months - they 3 year is by far the most active child I have ever had. I am on the journey to lose the rest of my baby weight and I have PCOS which makes it harder for me to lose my weight. Feel free to friend me - I have done C25K but most recently have been doing T25 - which is 25 mins a day 5 days a week - I love it and the results I am getting. I also have an accountability group on Facebook that I could plug you into if you are interested. Let me know if you need any help - I am willing and able - have a great day
  • kimkim2014
    kimkim2014 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm 35 with a 3 year old boy as well. Tons of energy he has from the time he wakes up to the time he goes to bed. Feel free to send me a friend request
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am 38 yr "young" mom. I have three beautiful children ages 12,10 and 2. Always on the go with them, but I am trying to find a way to succeed on this journey!!! Feel free to add me to your friend list!!!:smile:
  • Peachee_6
    Peachee_6 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'll be 41 in exactly a month. I have one stepson & six of my own (ages 24, 20, 19, 12, 10, 8 & 4) Feel free to add me. I have about a 100 to lose.
  • michelesteinman1
    michelesteinman1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm an older mom! 38:YRS.
  • Wandering_1
    Wandering_1 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and have a 15 yo daughter. My other two are 23 &25. I was definitely more active with the first two but it is a complete opposite with my youngest. I'm now able to walk with her at the mall. We wrestled for the first time in...ever. I think that is why I'm able to stick with this. That and all the amazing support here. Being held accountable works wonders. I can't wait to come here and see how everyone is doing. This is why I know this go round will work. Support, trust, determination. I'd love to be friends so we could do this together so add me if you'd like.