50lbs down, still 40-50 to go (With pics)

Options
majica8
majica8 Posts: 210 Member
I'm posting these pics for a few reasons:
1 - Because I didn't think I'd get to the stage where before and after pics were that different. I think these show a pretty big difference and well, I want to show that :)
2 - To prove to myself that my self confidence about my image has improved a lot. 6 months ago I would not have been able to do this. Mostly because I'm embarassed about the before pics, even though I don't look like that now.
3 - To hopefully be a source of inspiration for someone, anyone. Pics like these have helped me all through my weight loss. Even if only 1 person finds this inspiring, it was worth posting.

So here goes:
50down_zpsaaf74eec.jpg

The before pics were taken in the 2-3 years before I started losing, and actually aren't of me at my heaviest, but pretty close. That's a 4XL t-shirt in the top left pic. The "now" pics is a Large t-shirt.

Replies

• Anna7595
    Anna7595 Posts: 38
    Options
    Wow you have made great progress...there is a huge difference! Congrats on all your progress. Thank you for sharing!
  • cherryfreak3
    cherryfreak3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're looking great! Keep it up!:happy:
  • MrsRich2010
    Options
    awesome job! BIG difference! thanks for sharing.
  • east2west14
    east2west14 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Definitely inspirational. Thank you you have given me the kick I needed to continue losing
  • LuckyCharmTrish
    LuckyCharmTrish Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You have definitely inspired me, go girl!!:smile:
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That's totally AWESOME! Great job!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great - thanks for sharing!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I come here everyday to get encouragement. You gave me that today.. you are looking great!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    WOW! Good job!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    UM...YEAH!! Big difference! Great job!!!!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Well, you inspired me!! You look amazing! Congratulations on your success. :flowerforyou:
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the hard work!
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! Before and afters are great for motivation but I am a big fan of the "durings" because I have come far with still further to go myself. You look GREAT!!
  • Corbinsmom
    Corbinsmom Posts: 117
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You are doing great!!! Tank you for posting. The difference is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!