1 year anniversary - 78lbs lost so far...

Options
Bella_Figura
Bella_Figura Posts: 4,023 Member
Hi all

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Bella_Figura/view/what-a-difference-a-year-makes-556168

This is the link to my blog post, which shows a 'before' and 'current' picture, with links to lots more before and current photos.

I still have 21lbs to go to get to my ultimate goal (with a little under 12lbs to get to a 'normal' BMI) so I'm still a 'work in progress'...but I'm pretty pleased with my first year's loss!

I ain't no beauty, and some of my before pictures in particular would make great crow-scarers, but I feel that I'm finally making the best of what I've got!

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Amazing loss! :happy:
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • appyspirit
    appyspirit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Nicely done, and your philosophy is spot on. (Love your dog!)
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You've got this under control now and you've got the reins in your hands. :flowerforyou:
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing Progress... Keep it up!! :-)
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    very cool, amazing work
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Very well done!
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look and sound amazing! You've got this! Thank you for posting and inspiring me!
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I ain't no beauty, and some of my before pictures in particular would make great crow-scarers, but I feel that I'm finally making the best of what I've got!

I disagree. I think you are beautiful.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You're stunning! Congrats, and thanks for the inspiration.
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely glowing! What an amazing year you've had. Congratulations on your success!
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options

I disagree. I think you are beautiful.

I second that. You look stunning!!! Congrats!!!
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    Wow, congratulation you look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options

You were gorgeous before, and you are stunning now! I hope you feel as beautiful as we see you! Great job!
  • kjg1965297
    kjg1965297 Posts: 121
    Options
    My hat is off to you:drinker:
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    "I ain't no beauty"

Yeah right! You look amazing and beautiful and happy! Congrats, you have done an amazing job!
  • Bella_Figura
    Bella_Figura Posts: 4,023 Member
    Options
    To everyone who has left comments here, I just want to say 'Thank you!" You have all been so kind and complimentary - your generosity of spirit and support is humbling. I was a little wary of sharing my story, but you've all made me feel really proud. Thank you!!!
  • nurse_ratty
    nurse_ratty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ps love your border terrier i have one his called Dave and his amazing!!!!!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I think you look mavelous!! Congrats on the loss so far!! And nice smile!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!