Oxylite pro?

Options
Has anyone used Oxylite Pro? success storys any one? Someone I know use it as a weight loss aid and did very well so was wondering if any one else had used it?

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine used it. Lost well on it. Gained it all back. Also caused some heart issues.

Not worth it. There is no quick fix. Eat healthy and clean and exercise and you'll lose the weight. Don't try to lose too quickly or you have a better chance of gaining it back and having saggy skin.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Never even heard of it! Be cautious of diet pills, they are essentially unregulated and can be very dangerous.
  • Quickster34
    Quickster34 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    If your talking about Oxyelite pro , the fat burner, then there are of course both sides of the argument but in general without a clean diet and good exersize routine then a fat burner wont really be beneficial , this is commonly used for thos people that have a fairly low bf % and are training for competitions or people that are trying to loose those last few pounds after working hard for the big losses. its a stimulant and everyone will react dfferently , oxyelite happens to be at the higher end in terms of strength and caffiene levels
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I tried it. Used it for a couple of weeks off and on, it did help some, but it made me feel horrible and if I had more than one per day I would throw up. So not worth it. I ended up throwing out more than half the bottle. It also gave me horrendous headaches, made me shaky, made my heart pound, and I sweated like crazy. So definitely not worth it! I do use hydroxycut (the newer version, not the one recalled). I only take 2 a day though. It just seems to help me with cravings, although honestly that might just be in my head lol. I seriously recommend that you don't buy or take oxyelite pro.
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I have it actually. It does well with appetite suppression and boosts energy. Keep in mind, this is not a magic pill. You can't eat like crap and expect to lose weight. It's a thermogenic and essentially aids in fat loss along with diet and exercise.
  • amberkitchener
    Options
    I was just wondering have been eating healthy and trying to burn 1000 calories a day but have been unwell with a virus the last week so just wondered now im feeling better whether it would help kick start the weight loss for the next couple of weeks as feel iv wasted time being ill.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Capsiplex worked for me gave me a great boost of energy and I could exercise for loads longer, and lost loads of inches and I've never lost as many inches since. It's just got capsicum in thats found naturally in chilli's and boosts metabolism. It doesn't seem to do anything to reduce my cravings though which are luckily mainly around TOTM so I still needed quite a bit of willpower to not eat too much chocolate!

It did help give me energy to exercise much longer than I could without it and build up my fitness levels.. I can do an hour myself now without it but I'm not losing inches and pounds like I did in the beginning, but I'm only 5lbs off my goal weight.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I love it! I am currently switching between that and D4 (GNC), both are basically the same thing, but switching it up keeps the metabolism firing. I love the energy I have from it and as I said in another thread, I have done weight loss both ways and feel that Oxy is a huge help.
  • casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just started theese pills a week ago
    Any more sucess storys and or info?
    :flowerforyou:
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Save your money and your health. Don't use it! You'll do fine counting calories and exercising. Losing weight with this new lifestyle will help ensure you keep it off for good.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have. It worked really well for me and helped curb my appetite and give me energy to push through my workouts. The first couple days after i stopped taking it were kinda hard (caffeine withdrawals) but since I stopped i haven't gained any weight back- i've lost and i can now keep things in proportions on my own!
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I loooove OEP. I do really well with caffeine, however, AND I READ THE LABELS :P

Most people who have problems on it take too much for them (I wouldn't take more than 1 a day,) or eat before they take it. The best way to do it is drink a half glass of water, take the pill, drink a whole glass of water, and then eat after 30 minutes, then drink another glass of water, then go work out. Don't just take it and then not go work out, that would probably make me sick. It gives me enough energy to push through a hard work out. Just be careful because sometimes it would make me not feel hungry for HOURS. You have to kinda remind yourself to eat sometimes. I dropped weight really quickly on it and I never gained any of it back. After I stopped taking them I had no complications to being off them. I'm about to start them again. :)
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I used it for a bit..lost like 5lbs, kept if off because I kept up my workouts. I used it to give me focus and energy..high enough does and it can melt fat but might also give heart racing issues.

Buy it while you can, the main ingredient has been FDA banned..what is out there is all that is left to buy..1,3-Dimethylamylamine banned by WADA so that means the FDA jumped on the bandwagon...

Geranium the main source of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine so if you can find that it is half the price and does the same thing.
  • casandra_zamarripa
    casandra_zamarripa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks :-D i was 150 when i started them im now 140 and still have enough pills to last at least a month and a half ;:-D aaaamaaaziiiinnnnggg pilllllsssss
  • jodyb37
    jodyb37 Posts: 1
    Options
    Is there a way to put your own quantities in when tracking my food? Today I ate 1/2 (not a whole) hamburger bun, but couldn't enter it because that wasn't on of the quantities available. Also, a serving sive might be 1Tbsp., and I only eat 1 tsp, but again I can't put that in. Does anyone have a solution?
  • sammycee15
    sammycee15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Overall would use it.

I'm a new user to myfitnesspal and I was using the forums. I have used Oxyelite Pro before. I went up from using one pill in the morning and one pill in the afternoon to two in the morning and one in the afternoon. For the most part in the morning it made me very jittery and unfocused. The problem however, was at night when I needed to go to bed at a reasonable hour, but this stuff would keep me up till 3 - 4 in the morning and then I'd only have 3 hours of sleep before work began. I used this to shed off the college pounds in the summer and it worked within the first three weeks. The problem was going off of it would suck the pounds right back on. But with diet and exercise it would go down again.

I just started using this again after using the Nutrex Lipo 6Fast Acting gel capsules which did something similar. I found that if I use the OEP in the morning and a Nutrex Lipo 6 pill in the afternoon it carried me through without the crazy amounts of shaking and heart racing that many people have noticed. Just to give you a measure. I lost about 3lbs on average every week or so for 3 weeks and then about 1.5 - 2 lbs for the next 5 weeks.