New Here and looking for friends

Options
Hey all, I'm relatively new to this site and introducing myself to everyone. I've been making up excuses as to why my exercise and diet routine fail every time so now I have kicked that habit and have gotten pretty serious about it. Looking forward to shedding some poundage and getting fit.

Replies

• RobTheGourmet
    RobTheGourmet Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! :)
    1 foot in front of the other sometimes >< I'm sure we have all been there.
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I was the same way, but I did it with baby steps.....Just get in there and do it and you will see yourself improving over time.
  • lyssAb2007
    lyssAb2007 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey!! I've so been there! My heart is in it, and then its not. Sometimes when you dont see results right away its hard to keep going. YOU CAN DO IT! :)
  • carollynch09
    carollynch09 Posts: 111
    Options
    just started myself and you can do it! I get totally motivated when I put in my food and exercise for the day. I also get motivated when someone yells at me and tells me to GET UP OFF OF THAT THING! :)
  • vindetta12
    Options
    Thanks all, definitely looking forward to dropping some poundage. I'm super motivated now and even after just a couple of weeks it feels good to be eating healthier and exercising every day
  • jurgie18
    jurgie18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck and keep positive people around you.
  • ambershayfischer
    Options
    Good luck! you can do it! We all can use some motivation! Your welcome to add me as a friend!
  • AlmaYruegas
    AlmaYruegas Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've been here I guess a couple weeks. I so want to lose at least 100+ lbs. Don't really have much motivation around so I decided to find others that are determined to lose weight as I am. I start my weight loss journey about May I was at 267 lbs. now I'm at 240.....hit a lot of bumps but now I put myself on track & told myself "Quitting is not an option!"
  • msfine2328
    msfine2328 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great place to find motivation and make you get out there and do something for yourself. Been there many times. Being on the community really helps
  • ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there! This is definitely the place for motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • vindetta12
    Options
    For anyone who is interested, I watched a series on youtube called Killing the Fat Man. It got me pretty highly motivated to get out and start eating healthier and exercising. Here is the link to the first video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5axAX9U78