New, Excited, and in Need of Motivational Friends!

Options
Hey everyone!

I've been eating clean for a while and exercising lightly but haven't been satisfied with the weight loss (or lack thereof) from doing that so I signed up for mfp to see if that helps (so far, it is!). I know that I have a very long journey ahead of me to reach my UGW (100 lbs!) and I've also signed up for my first 5k. I could use all the support, motivation, and tips I can get! Add me and let's help each other! :)

Replies

• tannyy_
    tannyy_ Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new here too! Friend request sent :)
  • thisoneb
    thisoneb Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks!! :)
  • a1wonder
    a1wonder Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Lots of good resources here, clean eatting helps but daily changes to make your life more active can real move the ball along towards your goal :) Friend request sent
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hi! welcome. how tall are you? did you mean that your ultimate goal was to lose 100 pounds or that you wanted to BE 100 pounds? you'd have to be pretty darn short for that to be healthy.

anyway, i've been on here for a few years and had many ups and downs, so you're welcome to add me if you'd like, i could use more motivating friends!
  • thisoneb
    thisoneb Posts: 4
    Options
    Sorry! I meant I have to *lose* 100 lbs!! I'm 5'7" so I would look pretty sickly if I was 100 lbs. :)
  • Ashlee788
    Ashlee788 Posts: 4
    Options
    New here as well and could really use the motivation! :)