You look great! I like your travels....
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Amazing time to go shopping : )
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment... Alot of hard work, dedication and determination. WTG !
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looking great!
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the great work!!
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I think that losing weight has made you seem younger in your pictures. Way to go! Proud of you.. now go buy some awesome new clothes and show it off :)
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    good job! great encouragement! You look younger too!!
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • dresdenkali
    Options
    Excellent job but the greatest thing about it is how you did it over time and not the quick route. I imagine you will sustain because you did it right. Great work.

I had to point this out... I am absolutely taking the longer road, because I felt from the start, that this was not just about losing the weight but it is a life style change. I wanted to learn how to eat right and not let myself get stuck where I did. I think for any of us its very important to take every step one day at a time.

Thank you all again, it means a lot to me. I have been terrified for years of posting any type of picture and worse yet I did everything I could to avoid ending up in a picture. My self esteem is getting a lot better :D

Yes, cloths shopping. I needs to set aside some time and get that done lol.
  • karebearnga71
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! : )
  • Ninachristina
    Ninachristina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! What a great year!!!
  • NNeglectin93
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Allie_Dreams
    Options
    Way to go! I can only imagine how much better you feel now! Keep up the hard work!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss and you look so much fitter! Enjoy the last bit and revel in the fact that you are AWESOME!! :flowerforyou:
  • Doordie
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You have done such a nice transformation!
  • cdsicgal
    cdsicgal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you lost a whole person! Keep getting healthy!
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    You look great... Bet you feel better to and have so much more energy. Keep up the great job... Put the weight behind you and keep the New you always enjoying your better health........
  • vjade
    vjade Posts: 27
    Options
    Way to go! I love success stories. They make me believe I can do it too. Great job and thanks for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!