I am vowing to take a 30 minute walk today...who's in?

Options
13»

Replies

• C4ThY_
    C4ThY_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will do 45min of cycling with my daughter :)
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I'm in for one hour! Walking to wally world to return something, so it will be an hour +.
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I've already been on a 20 minute walk today and plan to do another on my next break. Does it count if it isnt all in one shot? My work schedule doesnt allow for me to be away from my desk for that long at a time.
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I'm in unless it pours down rain and the dog adamantly refuses, in which case I will do yoga. I am actually hoping to do both.
  • _FATNSASSY
    _FATNSASSY Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I did it!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I've done this already and plan to do more soon. My goal is 15,000 steps/day.
  • AmberNLettau
    AmberNLettau Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I will take the vow. Granted it is raining like crazy here so I will have to do it in the house... but I am in. P.S Needing some support on this journey so I am now reaching out. Friend me!
  • chadraeder3
    chadraeder3 Posts: 288
    Options
    I vow to do a 3 mile walk tonight which will take me more then 30 minutes.
  • LuckyCharmTrish
    LuckyCharmTrish Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Did mine right before the rain came!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I love walking, especially in the early morning or evemimg.enjoy your walk everyone
  • xxicandoit7797xx
    Options
    If the weather will EVER cooperate, I'm in! But if not, walking laps around the house and dancing to the music, here I come!:)
  • chadraeder3
    Options
    I vow to do a 3 mile walk tonight which will take me more then 30 minutes.

While taking my walk I felt pretty good so I added another mile on to it by walking through part of the state park 4.32 miles at a 16:18 minute/mile pace total time one hour 23 minutes. Feeling good.
  • chadraeder3
    Options
    If the weather will EVER cooperate, I'm in! But if not, walking laps around the house and dancing to the music, here I come!:)

Weather means nothing, it started to rain while I was walking so I just added a mile to my walk since the rain felt so good. I am here in Western NY snow belt, strap on some boots and walk through the snow just makes for a harder workout.
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Did my hour!! Made my grandmunchkins go with me, lol. ;-)
  • Tots77
    Tots77 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just starting again with MFP. Count me in!
  • BlackBeltInTraining
    BlackBeltInTraining Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm going for a 40 min run tonight. :)
  • nothinghere
    Options
    success! finished 1.45 miles in 33 minutes :smile:
  • Tuesday20
    Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    OK, sorry I am a little late! I went out for my walk yesterday afternoon and forgot to check back Good job the challenge was yesterday and not today (the weather has turned miserable!) <3