Moving Comfort sports bra

Options
I was just looking at their website because of the good reviews on here. However, when I did their online fitting, the bra size was much different than what I wear in my regular bras (Victoria Secret). Did you go way up in band size in this bra? Also, which one is your favorite?

Replies

• pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I think Victoria Secret bras have some crazy sizing, so that's not a good starting point for comparison. Is there someplace you can go to try on the moving comfort bras? I'd try one on then buy the rest online. Most running stores carry them.
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I wear a 36DD in VS bras, and a 36D in Moving Comfort. I like to keep the girls in their place during plyo workouts!
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    No, I went down in band size for the Fiona because I wanted a tighter fit and I planned on losing inches. You can also adjust the Velcro straps as needed, which I did, again, for a tighter fit.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at their website because of the good reviews on here. However, when I did their online fitting, the bra size was much different than what I wear in my regular bras (Victoria Secret). Did you go way up in band size in this bra? Also, which one is your favorite?

I love the Moving Comfort Mia bra. I bought my usual cup and band size. It is tight, but it's supposed to be tight. It would be a lot easier to put on if they put the hooks in the front, because the elastic doesn't have a lot of give making it a little hard to stretch around. It is surprisingly comfortable given how tight it is. After wearing it for a couple of runs I immediately ordered 3 more so I always have a clean one.
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I didn't watch the video the first time and it said 38D. :noway: After watching the video, it said 36D which sounds more like it. With Victoria Secret bars I have both 34 DDD and 36 DD, both fit very well. Weird, I know but at least they are different bras. lol I just checked their website and there is a place close to home that sells them. Will I cost more at a retail store? I need some new sports bras. I have some that just don't do the job anymore now that I've lost so much weight. I was bouncing around doing T25 this morning and realized it is definitely time to replace!!
  • christianteach
    Options
    I wear a 36DD in VS bras, and a 36D in Moving Comfort. I like to keep the girls in their place during plyo workouts!

I think I will go try them on in person. The website says 38D but I wear either a VS 34DDD or 36DD. Mine were bouncing all over the place this morning...gotta get some new bras!!
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I would recommend trying them on in person and then ordering online if there is a great price difference.

I found one or two on clearance at ****'s Sporting Goods.
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    KIeR0.gif
  • cdh5068
    cdh5068 Posts: 26
    Options
    Like someone else said, I wear a 36DD in VS and 36D in my moving comfort (I own the Maia). When I tried on the Maia for the first time I thought the band seemed super tight and bought a 38C worn on the loosest hook. After only one workout it had stretched enough to wear it on the tightest hook, and after about 5 workouts the band was too large to be really supportive for high impact activities. When I first tried the 36D I thought there was no way it was gonna stretch enough to fit comfortably and without giving me major back fat, but it loosened up quickly and it's perfect now, so I suggest buying one that's very snug when you first try it on.
  • christianteach
    Options
    Our Sun and Ski had them so I went there. I ended up buying two different sizes. I got a 36 D in the Fiona but I opted for the 38 D in the Juno because that contraption was difficult to get on in the smaller size, although it fit well once I got it on. After reading that they stretch some, I hope I don't regret buying the 38 just because it was easier to get on.
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    No comment on the comparison to VS sizes, since I haven't worn any of their bras in years, but I wear the same size Moving Comfort bras as I do every other bra (34DD). I *love* the Moving Comfort Fiona bra - I'm a runner and own at least a dozen of them. They are hands down my favourite sports bra.