Hello Everyone!

Options
Hello all! So i am new to MFP and I am looking for some people who will help keep me motivated and who I can hopefully motivate in return. I recently had my heart broken, so for now I have the anger fueling/motivating me. However, I know sooner or later I'm going to lose that as motivation as i move past her. So if anyone wants to help me out, I'd love to add some friends. I found this quote yesterday, and I certainly used it as some motivation:
"If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don't want to be. "

Replies

• UhohDanny
    UhohDanny Posts: 32
    Options
    Well then.... I was certainly hoping for more of a response than myself. Ha
  • RobTheGourmet
    RobTheGourmet Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello!

and I like your quote :)
  • BooBoo1264
    BooBoo1264 Posts: 164
    Options
    Just now seeing your post!

What are your 2 main goals right now?
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Also just seeing your post, feel free to add me and then I'll get my SO and my bro in law to add you to, that sound ok?

Vicky
  • jennimc13
    jennimc13 Posts: 37
    Options
    good luck with your journey. broken heart is a good motivator in the short term..long term you should do this for you :)
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! :)
  • UhohDanny
    UhohDanny Posts: 32
    Options
    @Boo-Right now My main goal is to get back into the routine of going to the gym each day, and the second is to try and keep track of what I eat b/c doing it for the first time now, its pretty understandable how i got to my size now haha.

@ Vicky- Sounds great, thanks!