SO DEPRESSED I NEED POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT

Options
OK SO I'VE BEEN A MEMBER NOW FOR 4 WEEKS AND I'VE LOST 6LBS WHICH IM FINE WITH BUT TODAY I TOTALLY SCREWED UP :sad: AND OVERATE I WAS'NT REALLY EVEN HUNGRY I'VE JUST BEEN REAL STRESSED AND WORRIED ABOUT STUFF SO I ATE AND ATE AND ATE...SO I REALLY NEED U GUYS RIGHT NOW TO HELP ME FEEL BETTER AND GET BACK ON TRACK

Replies

• tashakoss
    tashakoss Posts: 10
    Options
    OK SO I'VE BEEN A MEMBER NOW FOR 4 WEEKS AND I'VE LOST 6LBS WHICH IM FINE WITH BUT TODAY I TOTALLY SCREWED UP :sad: AND OVERATE I WAS'NT REALLY EVEN HUNGRY I'VE JUST BEEN REAL STRESSED AND WORRIED ABOUT STUFF SO I ATE AND ATE AND ATE...SO I REALLY NEED U GUYS RIGHT NOW TO HELP ME FEEL BETTER AND GET BACK ON TRACK
  • karenhof
    karenhof Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hang in there.... We ALL have those days that we go a little crazy.... just get back on here and keep writing your stuff down.. I messed up more then one day in a row and ended up not tracking any food for more then a week and now I am right back where I started. Just forgive yourself and keep on trying. You'll get to your goal.... but as a good friend told me... "you didn't put the weight on in a few weeks, it'll take more then a few weeks to get it off." Hang in there Girl. You CAN DO IT!!! Tomorrow is ANOTHER DAY!!!
  • tashakoss
    Options
    THANK U THAT REALLY HELPS:happy:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Tasha, that's the great thing about this site! We CAN have a bad day and then get right back on track!
    You CAN do it!!!!
  • LandBsdotingchauffeur
    Options
    Hop back on the wagon. It happens to the best of us, just start over today and keep on keeping on!
    You can do it!
    Heidi
  • sydenham24
    sydenham24 Posts: 33
    Options
    Tasha - Hang in there! That's normal to mess up - you're human, right?
    So just get back up and start again.
    It can take weeks to change eating habits and, even then,
    we WILL screw up! But if more days than not, you are on your game,
    things will improve.

It's gotta happen.

:flowerforyou:

so, hang in there!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over it. Today is a brand new day.
    Also, I have printed out a quote from a post that Banks did on motivation/willpower and it has become my driving force...
    "Having a bad day is an error in judgment not a concession of defeat"

We've all had days like this but you can get back on top of it!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, we've all done it and I'm sure we'll all do it again! It takes practise but eventually you'll be able to pass these days off as cheat days, and forget about 'em!! Don't beat yourself up over one bad day, just dust yourself off and start new today!! Good luck, :flowerforyou: you can do it!
  • tashakoss
    Options
    thank all of u so much for your support.. today is going great so far!:smile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    ::humph:: So the next meal is the next chance to turn things around!!! YOU CAN DO IT! You have to want it more than the quick fix item.

Lemme find something I keep in mind at my week moments...

Here it is!!!

Controlling Naughty Foods

A friend and I were talking about weight loss a while back. We both came to the strangest agreement about our favorite "bad foods."

- My favorite foods will always be there, it's not its last day found on the earth right?

- I already know what they taste like, so I don't have to go back and "try it" at every opportunity.

- I can get that food when I have "earned" it, not when I just want it randomly.

- My goal is health and love for myself, not this food.

I think at the time french fries were my favorite. That would be my lunch, with a water. YUCK! What was I thinking? :laugh: Now I remind myself that I can know it's good tasting, but I can get it next time, when I know it fits into my plan, and I want to be happy. YUM! It just helps me look at my favorite items and keeping ME in control, not my addiction.

YOU can TOTALLY DO THIS!!! Keep up the motivation and make a plan girlie! I can't wait to hear your update in a few days!!!
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Yes, a new day, new choices:flowerforyou: I am learning during this process to love myself more than ever. By forgiving yourself for a slip up you are choosing love over judgment. We are our worst critics. We can rid ourselves of other judging, critical people but that little grungy self critic goes every where we go.Stop it immediately!!!... come to the message boards, the support here is overwhelming and most of us truly feel your pain because it's ours too.:heart:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I find were I slip is when I dont plan my day out for food. JUst rebound on your next meal and U will see 10 lb mark in no time .