Single moms?

Options
Looking for some friends I can relate with to help keep me motivated.Trying to lose 100 pounds while being a full time mom with a full time job!

Replies

• jennifert40
    jennifert40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I, too, am single, work full time and am a full time mom. I've lost about 20 pounds since I started and have about 15-20 more to go. Feel free to add me. Nobody truly understands single moms like single moms!
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Full-time single mom and full-time worker here too. I have lost 20lbs but still have another 70-80lbs until I reach my goal. In for the long haul!
  • kckc69
    kckc69 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Another Single Mum here, feel free to add me, the more support the better. I too work full time running a business, and being a mum, life is tough enough without the added stress of losing the weight without support. :)
  • angelatjones16
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Mom of two working full time! Might as well be single lol feel free to add me!!
  • aprilbeal1
    aprilbeal1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Another single mom here looking to lose over 100+ lbs. Add me!
  • baiye1
    baiye1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I as well am a single mother of a high energy Lil Dude, full time job, and 100+ lbs to go. I have already lost 30 but definitely looking for lots of people to do mutual encouragement! Feel free to add me :)
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    Hello! Single mom to one and also work FT. Feel free to add me.
  • complexone1
    Options
    Single mom here, FT worker, too. Teenage(barely) daughter. I've lost 30ish pounds since February, working to loose 50-70 more. Glad there are similar folk out there!!
  • giyenk
    giyenk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My daughter just turned 18 (still at home) and I am finally focusing on myself for once. Let's do this!