Looking for plus size women to join me in my journey

Options
Hello! I'm looking for other's to keep me motivated. I've only been on my journey for 2 months and I've been struggling. Looking for other people like me to help share notes. I'm now 5 3" and 272 lbs and I started at 297 and I can't seem to lose anymore.

Replies

• princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i'm about 220lb ( 104kgs ) 30 and 153 cm... just started hmm 4 weeks ago.. :) 2 weeks on eatmore2weighless, i've also started at the gym, using machines, but upping them a bit each session..... hope to move onto free weights eventually. :)
  • lifechanger30
    lifechanger30 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Tossed you a friend request.

I started out at 271 lbs, currently 249 lbs. Best advice I can give is not to give up. The first few pounds dropped for me easily too.
    Good luck in your journey!
  • Jennyd1314
    Jennyd1314 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I.m 5 ft 4 have 75 lbs to loose, have lost 6 already. I tend to hit hit a plateau at 4 weeks but this time will stick with it & exercise through it!
  • charlene1873
    charlene1873 Posts: 263
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me, I'm 5'7 and still got about 80llbs to lose but this site has been fantastic and helped along the way!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    well im really excited for you! just think, this time next year, you could be down 70, 80, 90... even 100 pounds!!! what an exciting thought!!! good luck to you! stick with it, stay motivated, and stay focused on your goals!
  • antone85121
    Options
    Thanks ladies your words are very inspiring to me.
  • Ce87girl
    Ce87girl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    HI!

I started at 268 and am now hovering around 225/227. I've been working at this since November of 2012 and I figure it took me a really long time to get this heavy it will take me the same time to lose it.
  • shafikes
    shafikes Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello. I started at 266 and I am down 10 pounds. I started my weight loss journey about 6 weeks ago. I will drop you a friend request and we can encourage each other along the way and hopefully have some good advice to share with one another.

Anyone looking for the same thing feel free to add me.
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm 5'6", 255 pounds, and looking to lose 100 more. Feel free to add me - I try to comment whenever possible. :)

That goes for everyone.
  • Brown523
    Brown523 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Just re-started my journey here from the beginning. New name, new weight etc. I'm 32, 247#, and 5'3". Looking for an ultimate goal of 160. :)
  • warddm
    warddm Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request. I am starting at 220 with a starting goal of 50lbs, but realistically probably need 70+ to get into the weight range for my height.
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    i am 5'6 and currently about 243 lbs and started off at about 258lbs. the first few pounds were pretty easy for me to get off too but now its a struggle for me as well
  • nvolkert90
    Options
    Hi, I started at 298.6 and I am currently 17 lbs. down in three weeks. When I feel like I am not losing anything I workout another 5 minutes.
    I also watch my intake on salt. Just watch what you eat and workout a little more. drink a lot of water. It will come off.
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and currently around 275, I've been on MFP for a while. I do good at losing about 10 to 15 lbs and then I put it back on again after a few months. Ive been trying to find some challenges to do but those all seem to fizzle out after a few weeks and i put the weight back on.

I could use some supportive friends that are gonna stick together through this journey and give me a shove when I start slacking. I will gladly help others in return. Feel free to add me.
  • angelabrn
    angelabrn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love to join you!
  • skellogg21
    skellogg21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 22 years old, 5'6 and 200 lbs. For my frame, I should realistically be at 150 - 155 lbs. so I have about 50 lbs to lose. I have been on here for a while but consistently lose motivation so have been battling between losing 10lbs and then gaining 10lbs. ...could use some encouragment too!!
  • twosixeight
    Options
    I'm 25, started only two weeks ago and started at 279. I'm now 274 and I'm a on MFP everyday, at all hours and would love to have more friends to keep me motivated!! I'll send you a friend request!

To anyone else, feel free to add me if you would like to be friends. I'm always looking for more friends to keep me motivated! :)
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I started at 231 (I'm 5'7) and down to 212 so far. I log everyday, I post motivating quotes and give support. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Lolly13
    Lolly13 Posts: 35
    Options
    Sent a friend request - im 5'9" - started at 285lbs - currently at 245lbs - still a way to go :)
  • leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends! I am going to turn 40 years old this year. My highest weight was actually 316 in April of this year. I'm down to 265 lbs. My current goal weight is 179 lbs. We can do this together! My diary is open and comment (positively) whenever I can!