Good Morning, I'm new to the site

Options
Good Morning everyone, hope everyone is well.

Well I'm new to the site and I'm loving it! Feeling really motivated at present (don't know how long it will last but at least I'm feeling good at the minute).

I'm hoping to receive lots of support to keep me on track, feel free to send me a message for support to, we're all in this together!

Here's to a new Slim life!

Gill

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and welcome to the new life journey! Hope you enjoy it as well as I have and am still. Congratulations on your choice!! :bigsmile:
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Gill - it's a brilliant site with lots of lovely people to support and motivate you on your journey.:smile:
  • immortala
    Options
    Welcome,

After two days (not long) I have to say this is a great place to be, good luck x
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Gill,

Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra