I want to lose weight but have no motivation. Need buddies.

Options
Hi. I'm Tristin. I am looking for some friends to have on here to motivate me to watch what I eat and excersise and basically help keep me motivated through out my weight loss. I've been trying for a while but I just keep stopping. I am twenty years old and am already fifty pounds over where I feel comfortable with myself being.

If there is anyone in the same boat as me please add me. I'll push you if you'll push me. So here's my situation.

I am twenty years old. I have one daughter. I keep telling myself I don't have time to work out. Then when I do I get started and wimpout because it hurts. I have a Dr pepper addiction that I can't seem to quit. I am 5'9" and I weigh 185 pounds. Before I got pregnant in 2010 I weighed 130, and I wasn't really skinny then. I want to at least get to where I was before if not better.

Someone's gotta be looking for weight loss buddies. Add me if you're interested.

Replies

• westmor
    westmor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have about 50lbs to lose and am also looking for friends to help me on my journey, please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • Milzybilz
    Milzybilz Posts: 3
    Options
    Hiya :) I'm looking for a buddie too, I just started and really need motivation to actually go through with this whole weight loss. Add me as a friend if you'd like, I'd appreciate it a lot
  • nfarnfield
    nfarnfield Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot older than you at 47, but I have been battling with my weight for 15 years, I have tried diets, exercise, not drinking etc, but they have all failed and I am actually 65lbs heavier than I was when I got married in 2000!
    I know so much about the logic of losing weight, motivation, do's and don'ts but none of it helps. About 2 months ago something change for me, I will tell you what if we become better friends, but it is working. I have lost 22lbs so far and loving every minute of it.
    I have no friends so far, so yes please add me
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm a lot older than you at 47, but I have been battling with my weight for 15 years, I have tried diets, exercise, not drinking etc, but they have all failed and I am actually 65lbs heavier than I was when I got married in 2000!
    I know so much about the logic of losing weight, motivation, do's and don'ts but none of it helps. About 2 months ago something change for me, I will tell you what if we become better friends, but it is working. I have lost 22lbs so far and loving every minute of it.
    I have no friends so far, so yes please add me

Why can't you tell the broader community what changed for you?
  • SailerSiren13
    SailerSiren13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i have about 45 lbs to lose 30 of it gained in the last year. I have had a lot of false starts on here this last year. Anyone please feel free to add me i could always use more friends to keep me accountable.