I AM doing this.

Options
I feel like I am unlike the majority of people on MFP - I haven't wanted to be thin my whole life, haven't longed to being skinny my whole life, and never thought about being fit once in my whole life. I was not a self-concious kid/teen, even at my chubby state, I was very popular, had plenty of boyfriends, and I simply liked food a heck of alot more than I liked the thought of being skinny. Of course it didn't help that I was born with holes in my lungs and severe asthma, I was that girl who walked the whole mile in gym class, but I didn't care. I look back and I just wanna shake myself, HELLO, do you see yourself? You could drop 20 pounds if you just gave up ramen noodles and candy bars alone.. do something!!

But, I was the fat sister. Thats the root of the problem. I had two older sisters, one naturally a classic beauty and one simply sexy. Both had great bodies, and I, I didn't. You could call me the 'cute' sister if you wanted to be nice, but really I was the way too tall, awkward, bulky, never cared about her apperance sister.

Once you're the fat sister, there really is no going back. Even if you DID try, you wouldn't be as thin as your sisters, and even if you get thinner, you can't workout your face.. so why try?

NO! Guess what, you aren't gonna be the skinny sister, you are going to be the FIT sister, the ROCK HARD sister, the CONFIDENT sister, you are going to ROCK that 5'11 height that models kill for, but you have to do it FOR YOU.

Replies