new to this

Options
Hello all! My name is Becca. I just purchased my first home and kind of let myself go between the house and working two jobs. I'm trying to lose about 50 lbs. Any help and support would be wonderful. I'm hoping this time around, I can drop it and keep it off. :happy:

Replies

• subtilty
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :D x
  • cezz
    cezz Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome Becca, I am new too the site also but from what I have seen sure you will love it... It really is very well built and gives you a reason to keep trying.
  • jody68
    jody68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Becca. Welcome! I'm Jody. I've lost 34.4 lbs and I really like this site. It helps to keep me motivated, and for me, motivation is the key!! It's important to find what motivates you. Use the tools on this site and it'll be easier to stay on track!!
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    Hi, my name is Quanda and i've been trying to lose weight only to gain more weight while dieting.....I'm hoping this will help as I need all the help I can get.
  • xButtercup
    xButtercup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome Becca! I'm Amber.
    I'm trying to lose 58 pounds, just joined MFP yesterday.
    If you'd like, you can send me a friend request. I'd love to be part of your support network! :)
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi Becca! Welcome to MFP!! This is a wonderful site. :smile:
  • MinnieM1114
    Options
    Thank you all! I know this will be a difficult road for me, but I am determined to help myself and whoever else I can help to live a healthier happier life. :happy: