Those who did TurboFire...

Options
I've just completed my first week, i absolutely love this workout programme! and wondered how long it took for anyone who did it to notice a change? I feel like i have, but i'm just curious, i know its different for everyone x

Replies

• LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I completed TF when I started losing weight and to be honest I was losing weight consistently and then one day I was 4 sizes smaller and having to purchase new clothing. I believe that all happened in my last month of the program.

Good Luck with it!
  • lollypoppet
    lollypoppet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I completed TF when I started losing weight and to be honest I was losing weight consistently and then one day I was 4 sizes smaller and having to purchase new clothing. I believe that all happened in my last month of the program.

Good Luck with it!

How much weight did you lose?! and congratulations on completing it. Sounds like you did great, 4sizes smaller is fantastic.
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be the end of my 3rd week (started on 7/1). I LOVE it & look forward to doing it everyday. I have lost 6lbs. I noticed changes in my body at the end of the 1st week going into my 2nd week. I do it 6 days a week. On Wednesdays which is supposed to be a rest day according to the regular schedule, I do whatever is scheduled on Shaun T's Rockin Body DVD. You can add me if you want. Good luck!!!!
  • lollypoppet
    Options
    Oh wow. that seems great, i've kind of noticed some results, i know it takes time, i'm just worried about eating right. i try to eat 1200-1500 a day to make sure i eat enough and my body functions etc. So i just wondered what it was like for everyone else baed on their intake of food and how long it took to see results.
  • LDeegirl
    LDeegirl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in hearing more about other peoples results. I have been doing Turbo Fire for a week now and so far Love it. I do feel a slight difference.
  • lollypoppet
    Options
    I feel similar too. I did weigh myself, Not much has really happend, but when i look at myself, i look a bit different. I've decided to record my results through weekly pictures rather than the scale!
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm in week 9 of a TurboFire/ ChaLean Extreme hybrid. I'm dropping 6" a week between all my measurements combined (39.25" so far!) and 9 pounds. My weight loss is slower than average due to health issues that cause weight gain. I really started to see my weight loss increase since adding Shakeology though. I have progress photos posted on my profile :)

I'm have a few spots left in a Challenge Group starting soon -they're great for accountability, meeting new people committed to their fitness goals plus you'll get loads of support, motivation & encouragement. If anyone is interested in joining send me a message!

Jess
  • kilverstone
    kilverstone Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just restarted my TurboFire workouts yesterday, so today will be Day 2. I love these workouts and last time I did it (fell off wagon) I lost inches in a couple of weeks. The important thing to remember is to be tracking your food, water intake and exercising at your level. You can build up to the moves and the instruction new to class portion is extremely helpful for beginners. I love Chalene's videos and want to get her Chalene Extreme weights next but one program at a time. :) Feel free to add me if you'd like to chat further about Turbo or any of the Beachbody workouts, I've done several of their programs.
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    my weight loss was about 30+ lbs once i was fully done with the program.
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a Turbo Fire/Turbo Jam hybrid since 4/23. I don't weigh myself because the scale plays games with my head, so I judge by how my clothes fit. I only wear jeans one or two days per week, so they're a good gauge. I now have to wear a belt three notches in to keep up a pair of jeans that were tight when I bought them in March. I can also zip and/or button several items of clothing that I couldn't pull all the way on a few months ago. I also feel tighter and lighter phyisically.

I will add that I do resistance work in addition to the Turbo workouts.
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey! It's great to see all the wonderful results that the people on this thread has had through TurboFire. I've had TF for a while now but never fully committed to the program. I'm starting Day 1 today (7/29, Mon) and I'm so excited! :) Here we go!
  • lollypoppet
    Options
    I've only just seen the other replies to this board! But it's so great to see so many good results. I'm getting worried that things aren't really happening much on the scale :(