C25K Day 1

Options
13»

Replies

• karenmetfan
    karenmetfan Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I just did W1, D1 today. So hot and humid here in NYC, so I worked out in my basement--just walked and jogged laps back and forth. Did it after I did 4 miles with a Leslie Sansone DVD (with my own added boosts of jogging). Might try doing the next one out in the yard instead :)
  • steph353
    steph353 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started C25K today too. WOW! I'm SO out of shape. It was tough, but I made it. I feel so good now though! I can't wait until I can actually call myself a runner :) That is my motivation to continue. Maybe I should sign up for a future 5K, so I can have a commitment? I have this bad habit of self sabotage...do good for a while and then quit..??...
  • knk121
    knk121 Posts: 26
    Options
    Yay! I just did Week 6, Day 2 today. On Saturday I'm going to run almost two miles! (I've been going at a 5 mph pace . . . the 6 mph pace is a bit much for me still).

And after five weeks and change of doing this, today I had to sprint to catch the bus on time -- wearing a dress, no less -- and not only did I catch the bus, I wasn't even winded when I got on. It works!!
  • _Resolve_
    _Resolve_ Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Just to update:

Today was W3 D1 --- OUCH! That first round of 3 minutes was pretty hard.
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Just to update:

Today was W3 D1 --- OUCH! That first round of 3 minutes was pretty hard.

You still hangin in there!!? I Finished week 5 this morning!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!