I may have accidentally cheated

Options
2»

Replies

• EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I saw on TV the other day there is a gym that is collecting its members' sweat (wringing it out of their clothes, not collecting it off of the floor, that would be disgusting, sheesh) and filtering it to turn it into drinking water. Would that also be cheating? Drinking other people's converted sweat? It's supposed to be healthier than tap water. (And that's relative to whose tap you're drinking from, I suppose.)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    :hangsheadinshame:
  • Endman
    Endman Posts: 894
    Options
    There's a minute of my life I will never get back. ;(
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Really? Comingled fluids on a family website?

Jesus go back to fetlife.

Do they have a calorie counting section?
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    u dun goofed
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    what happens in the gym stays in the gym relax don't sweat it
  • Project9
    Project9 Posts: 135
    Options
    So, this morning, as I got to the gym, there was a woman on the Arc Trainer that I usually use. As I filled my water bottle, and wet my towel, she finished and got off "my" machine. I signed up for it, and went over and started my 60 minutes on teh machine. I looked down, and saw the woman had left three large puddles of sweat on the mats beneath the machine. It was pretty humid, and the sweat puddles weren't evaporating very quickly. Soon my workout caused me to sweat profusely, and I added my sweat to her puddles below. I felt so dirty as our sweat mingled right there in the cardio room for everyone to see.

I didn't set out to do this. I feel kind of bad. Do I tell my SO about what I did, or just keep it to myself? What if there are other complications?

You have not only sweated with her sweat, but also with everyone she has sweated with.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    you're a manwhore!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    So, this morning, as I got to the gym, there was a woman on the Arc Trainer that I usually use. As I filled my water bottle, and wet my towel, she finished and got off "my" machine. I signed up for it, and went over and started my 60 minutes on teh machine. I looked down, and saw the woman had left three large puddles of sweat on the mats beneath the machine. It was pretty humid, and the sweat puddles weren't evaporating very quickly. Soon my workout caused me to sweat profusely, and I added my sweat to her puddles below. I felt so dirty as our sweat mingled right there in the cardio room for everyone to see.

I didn't set out to do this. I feel kind of bad. Do I tell my SO about what I did, or just keep it to myself? What if there are other complications?

You have not only sweated with her sweat, but also with everyone she has sweated with.

Spreading disease one sweat puddle at a time
  • NBBorg
    NBBorg Posts: 38
    Options
    Eww.
  • Project9
    Project9 Posts: 135
    Options

BTW, thank God it was only this. When you said you cheated, I thought you may have stopped at McDonalds and bought a supersized bag of fries or something. Whew! what a relief it's only this.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Eeek, you got herpes.
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Eeek, you got herpes.

Yep, you definitely got the Herp.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Eeek, you got herpes.

Oh like frogs and turtles and such. I like Herps.
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Eeek, you got herpes.

Oh like frogs and turtles and such. I like Herps.

i-sense-herp-derp-thumb.jpg
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I saw on TV the other day there is a gym that is collecting its members' sweat (wringing it out of their clothes, not collecting it off of the floor, that would be disgusting, sheesh) and filtering it to turn it into drinking water. Would that also be cheating? Drinking other people's converted sweat? It's supposed to be healthier than tap water. (And that's relative to whose tap you're drinking from, I suppose.)

ewwww
  • TeamDale
    TeamDale Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Brace yourself, actions have consequences.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Did you clean up the puddles when you were done, or was there still a chance for a threesome?