Replies

• elm57
    elm57 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • knityoupants
    knityoupants Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily, honest, logger. Looking to give/get not just motivation, but generally insightful comments. Whoever wants to can add me.
  • judgestacy
    judgestacy Posts: 32
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone) too! I have been lax lately due to some setbacks and overall laziness, but I do MUCH better when I can throw myself into something completely and interact with others about it! If I have others checking in every day, I will do better too and I'd love to provide that support to others too.
  • L8dyJ
    L8dyJ Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me because I also log daily good & bad
  • hannah1011z
    hannah1011z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Im on here every day almost every hour lol. i love being on here cause its such good motivation.
  • hannah1011z
    hannah1011z Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    aka everyone add me ;)
  • tannyy_
    tannyy_ Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm new on MFP, day 2, but so far I'm a daily logger ;) lol. Feel free to add me!
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I've been a bit slackish and lazy, but I'm pretty much on here all the time. Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new friends! That goes for anyone, add away lol :)
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am a daily logger and can help motivate you! I need the motivation as well to keep going!
  • lukejohnv
    lukejohnv Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

Also looking for mutual ongoing motivation :)
  • zeek21
    zeek21 Posts: 18
    Options
    Looking to get motivated!! Add me!!
  • epooler12
    epooler12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just added you :) I have only been using mfp for about 3 weeks but I log religiously, and include everything. I'm looking for some friends too :) so far I've lost almost four pounds!
  • fitnessbabe90
    Options
    Everyone add me..:-) :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • sarahlou1121064
    sarahlou1121064 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im more than happy to have anyone add me who are up for motivating and being motivated :D xx
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on here every day. I like to motivate others and I can always use some extra motivation.
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like im a very clam non crazy person who loves to motivate in a nice calm manner.

I'm active everyday and log everything.
  • Suzibluski
    Suzibluski Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am here everyday.. for logging and supporting friends. anyone can feel free to send a friend request!! lets do this!
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    just added you as a friend - and I am here everyday if anyone else wants to add me for support :)
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi , I just cancelled WW, it was to hard, I tracked ww and mfp for 3 days, and each day with WW I was done my points at 4pm, on MFP I still had 400 calories to consume
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I log in daily, but I have no life