Advocare?

Options
Hi - is any one else on Advocare using MyFintessPal? I would love to connect with others who are using Advocare!!!

Replies

• NewDad24
    NewDad24 Posts: 45
    Options
    I am one of AdvoCare's biggest fans.
  • NewDad24
    NewDad24 Posts: 45
    Options
    Join an AdvoCare group and go to a recent group thread. We would like to hear from you too!!!
  • AshleyWalker32
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of the Challenge and I've lost around 4 pounds. I'll be your friend!
  • MrsGrinde
    MrsGrinde Posts: 8
    Options
    I love Advocare and I actually just started my 4th 24-Day Challenge today!

okay- I have never really "blogged" before but there is always a 1st time for everything, right??? Well, here is goes. Here is the website address for the blog I am going to try and do that will document my husband's Performance Elite Challenge and my 24 Day challenge.[link removed by mod]
  • MrsGrinde
    MrsGrinde Posts: 8
    Options
    What is the name of your Advocare Group?
  • smoothgrl
    smoothgrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 10 of the challenge. I have lost 3 lbs and 3 inches and I LOVE the products. I'd love to keep in touch with anyone doing Advocare!
  • KelBelz22
    KelBelz22 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 9 and I'm down 6 pounds so far! I love it and I love how great I feel. I'm always looking for support and friends to talk to about this add me if you want!
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My 10 day cleanse along with catalyst and a container of spark are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so I plan on starting on Thursday. I would love to hear from some of you as well.

Good Luck to you all!!!
  • kbbeale
    kbbeale Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Im currently using Catalyst, Spark and MNS-C and feel GREAT! I haven't felt this great in a long, long time.....one thing that I have noticed is that Im not so terribly bloated and puffy.