body change possible in 6 weeks?

Options
afflatushead
afflatushead Posts: 15 Member
I was on track to weight loss! I'd been eating well and exercising for about 6 weeks when a loss in the family took me away from my gym and even further away from vegetables. I've got 6 weeks before a pretty important event and need some motivation. If you have any pictures or stories of progress made in 6 weeks i'd greatly appreciate it!

Replies

• missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    In 6 weeks you can:

Lose 12 pounds !

You can lower your bf%

You can make a change.... But keep your expectations realistic
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Think of it this way -- you have 6 weeks to this important event, but you have a lot longer than that to make positive changes in your life.

So work toward those long term goals, and resolve to be proud of yourself and what you've accomplished 6 weeks down the road (and 12 weeks down the road, and 18 -- you get the picture). Regardless of where you get to in that time frame, you'll be closer to where you want to end up, and healthier for it.
  • JerZRob
    JerZRob Posts: 68
    Options
    You will always have important events coming up. Just shoot for 2 lbs a week and be happy with it at this event. Who know's, in another 12 weeks after that something else may come up that you want to look good for and you'll be down 36lbs! I always used to try getting in shape for the summer starting in May/June but then would lose motivation because I started to late and would stop all together. Then the next summer would come along and I would do it all over again.
  • pbrahan
    pbrahan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was on track to weight loss! I'd been eating well and exercising for about 6 weeks when a loss in the family took me away from my gym and even further away from vegetables. I've got 6 weeks before a pretty important event and need some motivation. If you have any pictures or stories of progress made in 6 weeks i'd greatly appreciate it!

I'm at work and Photobucket is blocked, but if you'll click on my username and go to my profile I have a 7 week B/A photo that I think shows a difference. You may see more results in measurements than in weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!