starting over

Options
I was doing great...until Christmas hit. This morning I gained backed the 3 I'd lost plus 3 more. I guess I'm starting over. My birthday is January 10. My short term goal is to lose 5 lbs by then. If I really stick with the program I'm sure I can lose even more than that.

Replies

• debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I was doing great...until Christmas hit. This morning I gained backed the 3 I'd lost plus 3 more. I guess I'm starting over. My birthday is January 10. My short term goal is to lose 5 lbs by then. If I really stick with the program I'm sure I can lose even more than that.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of in the same boat. I lost three pounds the week before Christmas and I gained it all back over the last five days. I'm going to be a little more strict on my diet this week and get my exercise in and see if I can at least get rid of those three pounds. You are not alone. I'm sure many of us (if not all) have gained over the weekend. I feel like I am starting over too.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: im sure if we all just try hard enought we can do it. this christmas time kills all of our diets now it is back to the grindstone!!! we will all do great im sure heads up!!!!!!!
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Christmas is a killer. I did fine during the day but some of my friends wanted to meet up around 11 at night and they brought out all kinds of pastries and I told my self I will only try one well that one turned into 5. So now I am watching what I eat. I really want to lost those 10 pounds and look really nice and squeeze into my sisters clothes.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    my daughter i s 16 and she is 150 pds and she cant wait for me to lose weight, she says we can then share clothes.. there is always a defintie motive there it seems but hopefully she will mayb start going to the ymca with me.