SO HAPPY!

Options
I am a 5'10" female. 26 years old.
My starting weight was 239. I am now 187. I've lost 52 pounds since February 16th 2013. I've also lost 15 inches from my waist.
I'm so HAPPY right now!
I just want to encourage anyone with weight loss goals! This isn't rocket science... it is a basic caloric input vs. caloric out put. YOU CAN DO IT.
I didn't have personal trainers. I didn't diet. I didn't go to the gym (not very often). I didn't take pills. I didn't have surgery. I lifted and I walked/jogged.
My story is similar to many women (and men) out there--
I was never overweight through my teenage years but at the ripe old age of 19, I got pregnant. Even after this first pregnancy I didn't gain very much weight but I got pregnant soon after with my second when I was 20. Well I was married at this time and kind of let myself go. I gained weight and became depressed, and the vicious cycle began. Well 6 years later I was SICK OF IT, so I decided to eat healthy and exercise. Nothing extreme. I've lost 52 pounds!!!
I still have 38 pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 149.
I just wanted to give the people just starting out hope! YOU CAN DO IT SERIOUSLY! It becomes habit. And what a wonderful habit to have :D
Good luck everyone and God bless :)

Replies

• verocorreasantander
    Options
    People think that to lose weight you need to stop eating and to exercise a lot. However, I’d like to recommend to you an innovative and effective system. This is the website: www.fatlose.org
  • i420
    i420 Posts: 3
    Options
    Sorry, I don't eat spam anymore.