New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello,
I just decided recently that I am sick of looking at how much weight I have gained in the mirror. I need to make a change. It's been a hard couple of days so far, but I did get rid of all the bad food in my apartment. Although the other day I did order a small stuffed pizza and have been feeling bad about it ever since. I just hope I can finally get results and start to look like I used to, or even better than I used to.
Steph

Replies

• precioustypeoflove
    Options
    hey so glad u joined us u can really get the support u need here welcome and good luck on ur journey i will add u as a friend!!
  • scarlettbleu
    Options
    Welcome! It really is amazing how much having a support group can help. It's not easy but it's wonderful having people that are trying for a similar goal that can encourage you along the way.

1652193.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • WonderNoodle
    Options
    "Noodles", I think we're kindred spirits! LOL!

The key is moving on from the pizza. You ate it. "Go walk it off". Don't beat yourself up, DO something to turn it around so you will feel pride instead of regret. :flowerforyou:
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The support here is amazing... You'll get there, one step at a time.... That's what i'm doing. Good Luck! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Tober
    Options
    I'm new too. I've been with myfitnesspal for a month but this is my first post... never done this before. good luck!!
  • lizzy755
    Options
    Welcome to the team :) I'm sure with everyone's help you'll be feeling great soon!