I hit my first major milestone...(pic)

Options

Replies

• Dandeliiondreams
    Dandeliiondreams Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amazing !!! It's always nice to see a good inspiration story !
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    wow great job! you are looking terrific! I am looking forward to seeing your further progress :-)
  • mommarobb
    mommarobb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You are true inspiration and motivation. Congrats on your milestone, you look great!
  • Guavagai
    Guavagai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is an amazing achievement!

What does your strength training consist of! I have been going to the gym and doing loads of cardio but I feel like there are smarter ways to spend my hours at the gym.

If you can, a detailed answer would be really appreciated!

K
  • Hzrdus
    Hzrdus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I agree it's a great time to do a success story! Great job. :)
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Whoo hoo! Great progress! I can see a big difference! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • costafortune
    Options
    I am very happy for you! That is a great accomplishment!! Thank you for sharing!
  • Terra_Incognita
    Terra_Incognita Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    You make me feel like dancing! I can't stop smiling. Awesome job!
  • caribear1984
    caribear1984 Posts: 203
    Options
    Thank you all so much *blushing* It is so great to hear all of your uplifting words and inspiring stories :)

@Guavagai, I work out with a personal trainer twice a week and I fill in with dumbbells at home too. We are always switching things up, but we usually do a combination of kettlebells and strength ropes (not sure what their technical name is). We use smaller weight kettlebells (12-15lb) and the 50lb rope, and do each exercise for 30 seconds. Some days we will hit the weight room and use heavier weights (25-45lb). I love it because I get a good mix of strength and cardio, and I never get bored. My favorite exercises are squats, kettlebell swings, and rope slams. I also do aqua zumba once a week and love it. Lower impact, higher resistance. I hope that helps some :)
  • KimINfortheWin
    KimINfortheWin Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! You should be so proud of yourself. Your progress is phenomenal!

I'm sure this time next year, you'll be showing us your 200lb mark. Way to go girl!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing, look great and I am sure you feel a whole lot better! Keep it up, you are now officially an inspiration!!!!!!:happy:
  • Khushi22
    Khushi22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    your before after pics says it all. keep it up! Happy for you.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am smiling from ear to ear for you, what an incredible milestone.
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You should be so proud!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    "I promised myself I would do a "success story" once I hit this point, even though I am far from being done."

I applaud you for that! I think it's a great idea to celebrate wins and not just wait for the big "goal". It helps motivation. And the difference is obvious. You're doing great!
  • JennyBean8
    JennyBean8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! What a great accomplishment! Please help me!!! I need some advice on how you started and stuck with it!
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWW! You look great!! What a wonderful achievement! You are well on your way to a more healthy you, and you are inspiring people by the minute! Keep it up!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude. Love your results. Great job!
  • Scott_2025
    Scott_2025 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. and I love the poster on your profile
  • Class_Act
    Class_Act Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Truly inspiring to see someone with the same goals making progress! thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!