Fresh start!

rencri
rencri Posts: 2 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
A friend recommended this site to me this morning. I'm just getting started on the road to losing 50 pounds. First weight loss goal is 10 pounds. I'm 5 ft. 2 and weigh 164.

Replies

• welcome! You can do it!!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Welcome!!!! You'll love the support and motivation you find here. Don’t be shy or afraid to ask for help! Its a marathon not a sprint!!! You can do it!
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Its a great place for friends and support!

Mary I just joined your group on FB!
  • Welcome, you can do anything you set your mind to. It's always nice to have someone to encourage you along your way, feel free to friend request me if you'd like.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Welcome!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you feel you need a little bit more support
    and good luck on your new journey!
This discussion has been closed.