ONEderland!

Options
emilyasdf
emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
I finally made it! Weighed-in and guess what the scale said: 199.0! I have not been in the ONEderland since I was seventeen, maybe even 16! I started MFP last November. At my heaviest I was around 246lbs. I've had stumbles, I've binged a lot more than I'd like to admit. I'm not the best tracker or a very regular exerciser. I'm not where I wanna be yet, but I'm healthier than where I was in November and I'm closer to reaching my goal; being healthy mind, body, and soul. I forgive myself and do what I can one day at a time and try to just start over again if I stray off the path. No, I won't be one of those success stories that lost over a hundred pounds in a year, but I'm not trying to just LOSE the WEIGHT. I'm trying to learn to eat smart and healthfully without feeling deprived and bingeing. I'm trying to work on self acceptance. And learning the underlying causes (and solutions) to these issues. Because it's not the WEIGHT that makes me feel bad about me. No physical change can change how I feel internally. A hot body is not going to make me love me, but it can help me to be healthier. This isn't going to come over night and I'm okay with that. Okay, I'll be done with my rant now and just show you some photos. :)

Christmas 2010 ~246lbs.
3bbcb36b-c718-4c86-a98d-685257eb8741.jpg

Yesterday 199lbs.
july222013ONEderland.jpg

Replies

• chubbymommy34
    Options
    Congratulations, you must be so happy. Cute dress in your after pic too, you look beautiful.
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look beautiful!
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    You look awesome! You don't have to do everything right to make progress! Way to stick with it. Save me a spot in onederland! I'm headed back that way!
  • nickstalter
    Options
    great job! you look onederful!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You're gorgeous!
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful.
    No need to lose it all in one year. Keep up the hard work and positive attitude and you'll get there.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :drinker: I'm looking forward to onederland too :-)
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great job! Love that dress!
  • Kimberrh6
    Kimberrh6 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Holli1230
    Holli1230 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well done my friend! You are adorable!
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job. You can definitely tell a difference and have much to be happy for. Congratulations keep up the great work you are definitely inspiring so many.
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You're as cute as a speckled puppy in a red wagon!!! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Great job and you look incredible! :)
  • jodsap
    jodsap Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO ONEderland!!!!
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss and your great attitude!! You look fantastic!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    High five - you look gorgeous and are on the right path to ultimate success. It's all about learning about our mistakes along the way....:flowerforyou:
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    what a difference, you have discovered your waist!!

GG
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look lovely!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    Well done! You look beautiful and that dress is absolutely gorgeous too!
    Way to lose!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!