When do the honey crisp apples come out?

Options
kdiamond
kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
I faithfully wait for them every fall...I know we're not in fall yet but we're close. Does anyone know when we start seeing these in the stores? They are so delicious, they are like candy! I can't wait!

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Should be soon!!! I LOOOOOOVE honey crisp apples!!!
  • AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    OMG I can't wait either!! Haha I was just asking my husband the same question yesterday!! Can't Wait!!!!

Mmmmm Honey Crips Apples are the best!!
  • AngelDog1
    Options
    OH MY! These are my ultimate FAVORITE apple!!!! But around where I live (mid-atlantic region) they have already come and gone. I went to the local farmer's market this past weekend to check on their status, and the employees told me they already came and gone due to the hot dry summer. They were way early this year. Booo HOOO! Now I have to wait another whole year. (sobbing uncontrollably)
  • ndm531
    ndm531 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I live in Chelan WA - surrounded by apple orchards. The honeycrisps are being picked RIGHT NOW! I do love those apples.
  • starheart24
    Options
    These are my favorite! We found them this past year! They are expensive but YUMMY!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmm I used to think fujis were the best, but then I discovered honeycrisp. As a teacher, and therefore an expert on apples (lol) I can tell you these are the best EVER!
  • sandyland324
    Options
    According to the Orchard schedule (the one we go to in IL), Honeycrisp are available Mid-September. Right now it should be Royal Gala (sweet) and McIntosh (spicy /tart).
    Now we just need some yummy low cal apple recipes!
  • sbilyeu75
    sbilyeu75 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    That's funny. I was just looking for some today at the store. I can't wait for Comice pears. mmmmmm.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I live in Chelan WA - surrounded by apple orchards. The honeycrisps are being picked RIGHT NOW! I do love those apples.

Grab some and send them to me! I love honey crisps and pink lady....yummy
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    They're in season right now in Eastern PA!