37-27-37 with photo (close to goal)

Options
jbpretty
jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
I have started eating a lower (not low) carb diet and am amazed at how much of my "fluffiness" is already gone in just a few pounds. I'm posting this now and when I reach my goal in 15-20 pounds I'll post the difference. (I'm so excited!) Please be nice, I know I have quite a few stretch marks - five babies and being 100 pounds overweight can have that affect on the body. I was down to 138 then kind of fell of the wagon, but here I am again. Though since I've been exercising, I weigh more but my clothes fit me better. I'm hoping to lose a few more inches and get tighter with more weight loss and exercise.

Weight in first photo: 228 pounds
Weight in second photo: 145 pounds
Height: 5'6"
Measurements: 37-27-37

beforewebweb.jpg

image-4web.jpg

Replies

• lswatson111304
    lswatson111304 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiring I'm 5'4 and started at 230
  • blleadon
    blleadon Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing job!!!!!! I am 5'6 as well. So inspiring
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!
  • keljot
    keljot Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Omg! I'd say you look amazing!
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Wow. Incredible.
    How long did that take you?
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Talk about a sexy mama! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. Outstanding job!
  • CindaWhite
    CindaWhite Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Way to go. How long did it take? I'm averaging about 2lb /week loss. You are an inspiration!
  • AnnieBear80
    AnnieBear80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous :)
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Five babies?!? Can't even tell. Dang! You look amazing! Congrats! :)
  • bathsheba24
    bathsheba24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! When you say low carb, how low is that per day? Seeing how great you look I am wondering if I should go low carb now, just don't want to deprive myself though lol
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Ahhh you look amazing!!! Great job! I'm 38-28-38 but a few inches shorter so I look bigger. You look like a model!
  • giggles2giggle
    giggles2giggle Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! you look super good!!! what kind of workouts did you do?
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look incredible, not to mention 5 babies, wow!!! Totally inspiring! Great job.. Thanks for sharing!
  • sweetgold
    sweetgold Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    congrats, I don't blame you for showing it off. You have every right to be proud.

Sweetgold
  • b_vball
    b_vball Posts: 9
    Options
    Psh what stretch marks?? :smile: I think I'd have to get a magnifying glass to find them! Great work!
  • jbpretty
    jbpretty Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! That means a lot because after I posted I started to feel really nervous. Anyway, I started the weight loss journey in May 2010. I reached my first goal in May 2013. I've basically screwed around this last year. So now I'm back and seeing progress. As far as the low carb goes, I'm keeping my carbs between 80-100 grams per day. In the last two weeks since I've started, I've been having a cheat day each week and I've still lost 3.5 pounds total. That's almost 2 pounds a week even with being this close to my goal. I'm super excited! The exercises I'm currently doing are walking, running, squats and yoga. Though on this journey I've done JM 30 Day Shred, Zumba, lifted small weights, circuits and just about anything else I thought I could try/do. I'm just trying to do SOMETHING and not get bored. My stretch marks are faded, but they are definitely there. Thanks again everyone!
  • alexeye11
    alexeye11 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!:glasses:
  • rachdun
    rachdun Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look great - well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!