Trying to Lose Weight. Looking for support/friends.

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Miranda, I am 24 years old and about 125 lbs overweight. I am extremely lazy and fed up with my self. I recently purchased the book Shred by Dr. Ian K. Smith. I joined a Shred group on Facebook and a lot of the members have expressed their love for myfitnesspal. So I am going to give it a try. I could really use all the support and advice I can get. Anyone who has lost the weight or anyone who is in the same position as me, please invite me. Let's help each other. :)

Replies

• CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you are here...feel free to friend me!
  • natalieschutz1
    Options
    I just joined too. It would be nice. To support one another!! Feel free to friend me as well
  • strangeone25
    strangeone25 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi, we,come to MFP...feel,free to add I am on daily.
  • itsjimmyrider
    Options
    I've just joined MFP as well and it would be lovely to have some support, and give support as well. Didn't know you could add people on this site, but feel free to add me!
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Well please feel free to add me we're right around the same age and we have almost the same amount of weight to lose:) Good Luck to us both!!
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, and good luck on your journey! :]
  • 201rainbow
    201rainbow Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Catherine! Feel free to send a friend request and if you ever need encouragement just ask me! My mom was 115 lbs overweight and I helped her to lose 40 lbs! I hope you have fun losing weight and remember to always use this app, it helps alot cause i know the calories to almost everything :D
  • ChangeForLifetime
    Options
    I'm new too and hoping for some encouraging friends, as long as you don't mind answering a few dumb questions...Feel free to friend me.